• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm crying right now as I'm typing this thread… We did it bois! We did it! I couldn't even more happier today! See you Isabelle! I love everything I've seen so far! THANK YOU NINTENDO!!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
D8y1687UYAAs90k.jpg

In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, start fresh on a deserted island and enjoy a peaceful existence full of creativity, freedom, and charm as you roll up your sleeves and make your new life whatever you want it to be.

Collect resources you can craft into everything from creature comforts to handy tools. Embrace your green thumb and try out some new tricks of the gardening trade. Set up a perfect homestead where the rules of what goes indoors or out no longer apply. Go fishing, pole-vault across rivers as you explore your island home, make friends with new arrivals, kick back and enjoy the seasons, and more!

Coming March 20, 2020 for Nintendo Switch

8EHaQTn.jpg

619pYzI.jpg

e54Mum0.jpg

4lL9BjX.jpg

y8bsrPw.jpg

Last edited:

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That delay is a massive fucking bummer, but it's everything I wanted in an Animal Crossing game.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Folk were so convinced this wasn't going to get delayed, lol.

I'm cool with them taking all the time they need though. 2020 is stacked.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It looks fantastic but there's so much detail they left out. What's with all the human characters at the end? What kind of MP aspect is there now because there were more players there than previously allowed right?

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
March 2020 is killer :( I am so looking forward to this. Heartbreaking 100%

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
I don't want crafting or survival in Animal Crossing, I really hope that isn't a part of it as the trailer implies.

Last edited:

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
Delay was obvious but still sucks... this game has taken forever. Waiting x more months for an AC direct too...

If the game looks near that good they are forgiven... lol

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
For the amount of time this took them, this looks graphically disappointing. Doesn't look smooth.

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
I don't know how I'm feeling about this one yet. The delay left me a little sour, but it looks so different than past ones. It looks like it takes a lot from Pocket Camp too. Wonder if they'll change the graphics at all.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It sure looks a lot like Pocket Camp. Hopefully it has nothing in common.

So this won't have any city/town?

Sigh, this seems so far away.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
That last screenshot in the OP is kind of wild. You can actually make your towns look like a sort of neighborhood now, rather than a bunch of houses in the middle of some nature.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"It's not getting delayed lol yall are idiots"

"There's no reason to think it's delayed"

"They said back at the investor conference that all games slated for 2019 would come out in 2019"

Yeah about that

Kentsui

Oct 26, 2017
Don't mind the delay, and already really liking some of the new features they've showed.
Hyped !

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
It's still a grid (understandable) and they still use the toilet paper roll style thing (slightly disappointing but still understandable). At least it finally feels like a visual upgrade otherwise. It looks pretty damn CLEAN.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
It's so wonderful! Hopefully the shot of all the players means it's confirmed we can pick our skintone from the start instead of suntanning every few days.