• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I was expected early-mid December so this isn't that disappointing. I'm just so happy with the direction they're going with this game. So much more ambitious than I was expecting.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do you think they are going to give us the possibility to expand the inventory? It looks sooo tiny.

I was hoping that at the very least there would be a toolbox of some sort so that your tools don't take up several slots. Need room for those turnips!

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like a lot of recent Nintendo games, this one is going to get a pretty nice graphical upgrade nearer to launch. Not that it doesn't look nice already. Can't wait.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The best part is that you have a little hmmmm face when you're in your inventory. The whole look of the game feels slick and nice to me. The only thing I don't agree with is the shine on the hair, it looks out of place. Like it's the only "realistic" material when everything else is very soft.

3S8f01R.png

Tools still in the same slot as items :///

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Looks alright. Waiting to know more.

Gotta say I had higher expectations. After playing Pocket Camp for dozens of hours I wasn't exactly blown away by this trailer

Bluebot

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Bummed about the delay but I will wait of course. I wonder what the online functionality will be like. It would be cool to have town events and invite other players in.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
F7cy0PZ.png

vWQLUt2.png

rAutJh3.png

Concerns over graphics are utterly insane to me. Look at this god damn art style, it's gorgeous.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Can't stop thinking about this game. Might boot up New Leaf for a bit tonight and face the ghost town I've left

KsG

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Delay gives me time to knock out some other titles this fall, but man this looks fantastic! Can't wait!

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
Was hoping they would show how this will interact with AC pocket camp if any.

It would've been smart if they showed you can transfer items over to main AC NH game I would be more willing to buying leaf tickets if this feature existed.

emb

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, this seems perfect. They finally updated the look a little more noticeably. But more importantly, there are all sorts of new mechanics and features. Looks like a big evolution for the series, and that's pretty cool.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Era is once again clueless when new Switch games are revealed.
It looks gorgeous and it'll look even better at launch.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
F7cy0PZ.png

vWQLUt2.png

rAutJh3.png

Concerns over graphics are utterly insane to me. Look at this god damn art style, it's gorgeous.
Yeah the more I see it the more I see the light. I watched the treehouse gameplay and trailer on my big tv at home (had to watch on my phone today) and I did a bit of a 180 haha.
For real. If that final image doesn't melt your heart then honestly I don't even know what to say. The game is absolutely beautiful.
winter nights in animal crossing are just pure fucking bliss.

SuperMauri

Oct 29, 2017
I was hoping that at the very least there would be a toolbox of some sort so that your tools don't take up several slots. Need room for those turnips!

Exactly, I am missing that tool box. Also, I was expecting a "happy home designer" furniture planner inside the houses. Drop and dragging is to tedious...

ozfunghi

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the style of the graphics, to be honest. It's too clean. Lighting is bland, houses and furniture look like they're from a database. It's lost a lot of its charm for me.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get the complaints either, this game looks gorgeous to me. Like just look at that fucking water.

These look gorgeous. I love the graphics and the rain. Also love the fact that your neighbors are wearing cozy clothing during winter.

However, I miss the texture on grass and snow. It looks insanely smooth, and there's almost no triangle/circle patterns which I loved.

Deleted member 47559

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 7, 2018
Nice, more time to get my life in order before this turns me into a hermit

I'd still be playing New Leaf if I hadn't gotten too annoyed at animal's moving in wherever they want and messing up my town. Hoping this goes back to them being in fixed places/letting you choose where they get placed

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These look gorgeous. I love the graphics and the rain. Also love the fact that your neighbors are wearing cozy clothing during winter.

However, I miss the texture on grass and snow. It looks insanely smooth, and there's almost no triangle/circle patterns which I loved.
Might still be coming, Nintendo's games always get a texture bump before release, it almost makes me think it's the last thing they do a lot of the time.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Why does the horizon still roll like that? It drives me crazy.

I like everything else about what I'm seeing here, but I can't stand that rolling log bullshit. Arggghhhh!!!!!

Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You guys do not comprehend how BIG it is to me that now they are accounting southern hemisphere players with the seasonal stuff.

THATS FREAKING LIT.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. The only disappointment is that it's not out right now, which is simply inexcusable! (I need it)

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, you are telling me Tom Nook owns a monopoly on crafting tools on a deserted island... and he lets the villiagers use it for free?!

I think we found Isabelle, she's taken over Tom Nook's body.

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
I just noticed that one of the players in the trailer had a backpack. Also, Different skin tone for chara creator ? (sorry if I am slow)

D80OrJrXkAIR6ss

Edit: beaten, lol

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I feel like Gamexplain called this dead on in their Nintendo prediction video earlier. Animal Crossing at sea and you take a plane in.

Makes you wonder if they got StarFox: Time Patrol right...