• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
h5kG4c0.png
S6ma9Qu.png
1ou0xL5.png

and lots of customization options

wrMuFRZ.png
0MFBQwE.png
vFFAGSd.png
GqpHZXQ.png
wEnSfFk.png
Yub0EaG.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YNiBnDb.png
SbiU7Hz.png
igdVPpJ.png
vJaY6Pn.png

video of the art with Jonneh 's commentary

saucy sauce

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sideeye hippie fruit girl is an icon

God I can't wait for this game, it's been far far too long

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I loooooove the black character with actual locs option, he has locs like 3 years mature and only been growing them for 5 months lol

I'm also vibin with the hippie chick with the fruit

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I'm so happy that the PC's are CUTE again

further cementing new leaf as a sterile, charmless mess

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Yup, it's almost that time... most played game of the year:

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
in the year that FF7 remake and RE3 comes out this is probably my most hyped game.

The customisation looks even more in depth, I like it. Looks like hair colour can be colour wheel customised now?

can't wait to get lost in the AC hole again!!!

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
This is going to be the game with the best avatar customization ever right? Look absolutely gorgeous.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
I spy different nose shapes. And it kinda looks like you can change body shape a bit? (either that or certain clothing options really emphasize their squishy roundness).

Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna spend all of my time on this game, aren't I?

Thank God you can finally fully customize yourself this time. That was one of those weird things the games before wouldn't let you do

Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (3 days): Drive-by trolling, history of similar behaviour
Looks like a Wii game made for 4 year olds.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Man I can't wait for this game. Glad AC has finally moved on from the short sleeve, long sleeve, or dress with a texture slapped on thing they had been doing for the past entries.
I spy different nose shapes. And it kinda looks like you can change body shape a bit? (either that or certain clothing options really emphasize their squishy roundness).
Yo I didn't even notice that till now. Probably will stick with triangle but cool nonetheless.

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
I can finally have a proper black/brown character!! Customization looks on point! I just want more stuff to do than in New Leaf. After a while, all I was doing is checking for new furniture and spending time on the island catching rare bugs to sell.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The character customization options are all really great, from skin tones to hair to nose shapes.

Also looks like we have our first look at KK Slider in the new game.

latest

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love all the new character customization options. I wonder if there's a plastic surgeon in town or if Shampoodle will have some fancy new machine that can do eyes and noses in addition to hair

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder how many of these facial features are actually selectable by the player, or just an undocumented function of some totally unrelated set of dialogue choices when you fire up a new file, as has sometimes been the case.

Their fingerless hands are freaking me out.

Not too distracting when their fists are wrapped around tools most of the day, I was about to say—but then I remembered that I always like to set up a piano bar in my AC property, and no, the avatars don't handle the instruments with the most precise technique.

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
The designs are so good ! Super glad you can now customize nose and mouth. Also those character models look really sharp...Nook, nooklings and K.K seem like renders at first but I'm sure they are all in game (you can see some of the poly from up-close.)

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
They look awesome. This game is shaping up to be really great. Cannot wait for the direct and then the release.