• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Debating still what to name my town. How many Corona islands do we imagine there'll be out there?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
15 minutes!!!! to go and I'm stuck on character name after settling on Nippon for island name. My options for character name so far are:

1) LightKiosk (safe, but also kinda boring)
2) Kiosk (not much better lol)
3) Bodhi (drastically different, referencing Point Break, also use it for Pokemon Sword)

The_Reckoning

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have a AC edition Switch, but, I want to play on my original switch. Can I just use the AC joycons in order to receive the in-game AC edition Switch "furniture item" or is it detected by console?

Fedele

Oct 28, 2017
Debating still what to name my town. How many Corona islands do we imagine there'll be out there?

Hahahaha was thinking the same thing.

FYI if you're having slow download speeds: just bought a digital copy and the download was taking ages to progress. Put the Switch on Sleep Mode for a minute, turned it back on and it's flying now.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I can't decide what to name my island. Is Solstice a good choice?

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I have a AC edition Switch, but, I want to play on my original switch. Can I just use the AC joycons in order to receive the in-game AC edition Switch "furniture item" or is it detected by console?
Not sure the actual answer but both switches will be available in game later on, so you will eventually be able to get both of them.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Of all the times my capture equipment isn't working right. I really wanted to do that Stream. Guess I'm gonna have to hold off until tomorrow when I have more time to sort it out.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I need that Nintendo online service, huh? I'd been avoiding it, till now...

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
My SO was playing this earlier but went to sleep since. Got curious and I'm thinking of trying it out on my profile on the same switch.

All I wanna know is, will my actions on my save affect things in her save/island? Confused about that.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My SO was playing this earlier but went to sleep since. Got curious and I'm thinking of trying it out on my profile on the same switch.

All I wanna know is, will my actions on my save affect things in her save/island? Confused about that.

Yes, all profiles on a single Switch share the island, including any progress made.

Status
Not open for further replies.