• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59

seeing all these Music rooms, i've decided i'm going to deck out a room for entertainment/games purposes once I get the room. I want to use canvases of game art on my walls. Used Fallout 3, BotW and RDR so far.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, this is stunning! Well done and some nice choices there, Doolittle!

I'd love to catalog the dj decks & guitar if you'd be willing :)
I'd be happy to! I'm off work today at 5 (and then for two weeks lol) so gimme your friend code(s) and I'll help people get the guitars and amps and stuff.

Thanks for all the kind words y'all

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So the last of my 3 new villagers moved in.
Does this mean it'll be easier to find new people again?

Deleted member 1238

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
would be great if the DIY would link with the house storage too, ugh
I don't have any issue with workbenches not linking to your home storage when out and about, but I think that a bench inside your house should be able to access. It would feel a little weird to magically access your entire home storage from any old workbench on the island, but one you have placed in your home? That just makes too much sense.

flonty

Oct 27, 2017
hey guys, I would like to visit some islands. preferably someone with fruits like peaches or oranges. I will also bring gifts in form of fossils, fruit and items :)

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was somehow hoping terraforming was gonna be an overhead, God's-POV control style, but it's still a massive step up from the older tile-placing days, whew. Never again.

I was also under the impression that we'd have a larger villager capacity from NL, but apparently not. Bummer, but I guess since there's not many new villagers this time it's all right. Will get all me wolves eventually.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Found more items and had to move into the bigger room to fit them all in:
eucup84u0aamekjlrjky.jpeg

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been planting all my money trees up on the highest area of my island, at the very back and none of them are growing. Anyone know why?

Alent

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how y'all doing the turnips thing (where's the spreadsheet in the OP?) but mine are selling for 500 bells rn.

Gates are open with BVG2B

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Why are the 3 land plots you get after the bridge crazy big? I've placed one down now, and was thinking about linining up another with an existing home, but it looks like it might occupy a large amount of space outside of the home ... in which I'm assuming the outdoor furniture will be placed?

If all homes require this amount of space, I won't be able to make use of the highest level of my town ...

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Why is my song always the same? It seems like the tune isn't changing by the hour for some reason?

I love the song, but when am I getting my cycling music?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Saharah's mysterious stuff is wild this time around. The parallax effect that the cityscape wall uses is really impressive

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Why are ppl time traveling and posting future Spoilers on twitter? Drives me insane.
If you're cheating, keep it to yourself.

Its also hilariously ironic that it's possible to time travel and dupe items but "One island per Switch to stop cheating guys". Seriously, fuck this greedy developer.

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
Resident Services is closed today for the build but barrels were hot. Have crafted about 50 and am now sitting on 200,000 bells with another 130,000 waiting in my account. Nook about to get paid tomorrow.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Found more items and had to move into the bigger room to fit them all in:
eucup84u0aamekjlrjky.jpeg
Man I LOVE this.
I also want to make a Japanese styled home and I'm well on my way, but I seriously need better walls already.
Right now I'm still using the standard white walls because it fits the most with my current setup.
I've already added a little bamboo forest in my backyard, kinda hoping we can add a Torii Gate, but I haven't seen any.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Why are the 3 land plots you get after the bridge crazy big? I've placed one down now, and was thinking about linining up another with an existing home, but it looks like it might occupy a large amount of space outside of the home ... in which I'm assuming the outdoor furniture will be placed?

If all homes require this amount of space, I won't be able to make use of the highest level of my town ...

There are two rectangles. The smaller one is the house, the larger one is the available space to put outdoor furniture requested by Nook. You can ask to see how it'll look on the plot of land and theyll show the footprint of the house in reality.

eventually youll be able to modify terrain and make the highest area larger. then you can also move houses eventually at a cost. so, if you really cant put houses up there now, maybe youll be able to one day.

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
There are two rectangles. The smaller one is the house, the larger one is the available space to put outdoor furniture requested by Nook. You can ask to see how it'll look on the plot of land and theyll show the footprint of the house in reality.

eventually youll be able to modify terrain and make the highest area larger. then you can also move houses eventually at a cost. so, if you really cant put houses up there now, maybe youll be able to one day.

The large rectangle space really kind of makes it a pain to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.