• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo Direct Mini - Shows new event updates coming soon to ACNH
  • thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017

new mini direct shows some easter event stuff @ 8:30.

also another update later in april will "usher in some newly added features including an earth day event."

what i noticed in this vid is that only non-fruit trees will turn pink. so,... if youre getting rid of all your normal trees, its not going to be as pretty. also, hidden eggs appear in normal trees.

Update on Era Turnip Tracking
  • Enduin

You look 40
    Oct 25, 2017
    New York
    OK, we've come up with a new idea for the Turnip trade to help cut down on the potential chaos. I've added a "High Rollers (Aka the 1%) to the Turnip Tracker page.

If you are someone who has bought a high volume of turnips, putting it at 2+ trips worth for now, and are willing to pay out a substantial amount for a private, or semi-private, session to anyone with a high sell price, say 500+, then reply or PM me with the full amount you're willing to pay someone and the number of trips you'll need and I'll add you to the list. Technically, anyone can be added to the Highrollers list, as long as you're willing to put up a high payout. Let's say minimum 500k, ideally you should be offering at least 10-15% of your take to the host for their services. 250K minimum per additional trip.

Example:
    Enduin - 1 Million / 3 Trips.

For everyone else, watch your prices and if you have a good price, again 500+, look up this list and PM those on it here or on Discord to arrange sell off sessions. You stand to make a lot of bells.

This list will be maintained on the Turnip Tracker:
    Hidden content
    You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
    iFirez Is it possible to have this message pinned?

OT2 Title Voting
  • OP
    OP
    iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
    England
    Time to vote for...
    OT2 TITLE

I never would have thought that within 12 days we'd already be at the point of thinking about an OT2 but here we are! OT2 is going to hit when we reach 400 pages in this thread and I thought I'd let you all vote on your favourite title for OT2. Thanks to everyone who submitted the title suggestions - please vote below poll will be open until we hit page 399 then results will be taken and applied to OT2 before page 400 is hit.

Direct link: https://www.strawpoll.me/19654420

Final call for voting on the OT2 Title
  • OP
    OP
    iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
    England
    Last call for voting on the OT2 title

Here we are, one page away from hitting 400 - get your votes in now. BUT remember, we have a separate turnip thread now so going for a title with a turnip specific title may not be the best choice (and may lead to confusion)... just saying. Vote with this knowledge!

Direct link: https://www.strawpoll.me/19654420

Status
    Not open for further replies.