• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy for my Latino folk! Hopefully Brazil and Brazilian Portuguese are the next step :)

Edit: Also, I think the bigger news is that there will be a Latin American Spanish localization for the first time in the series.

ArtemisLunar

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 13, 2018
OLV.
That's really a great addition, and a great surprise from Nintendo.
Latin American sub for Pokemon next ,thank you

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Awesome. NH is a great opportunity for them to feature more detailed clothing and items than ever before so this is good news. Hope we get a lot of different outfits from all over. One of my wishes for this game is for them to feature more major holidays from other countries/cultures and not just limit it to ones prevalent in your region. It would be nice to get a taste of other people's major holidays and LatAm has some good ones.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
That's super awesome--I hope we get more and more cultural diversity in the game tbh this is a great sign of hopefully more to come.

Just curious though, where is this being announced?

Kibou

Nov 4, 2017
That's my tweet! It was a media/influencer only event held in Mexico City. I only have a small YouTube channel but big Mexican news sites should be posting soon (I'm guessing).

That was the only new information they revealed.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's my tweet! It was a media/influencer only event held in Mexico City. I only have a small YouTube channel but big Mexican news sites should be posting soon (I'm guessing).
Cool! Thanks a lot for explaining! Any other cool Animal Crossing shit you care to share? 😋

Oct 25, 2017
s-l300.jpg

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Oh neat. I hope they add even more cultural outfits. Would be a nice nod.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
OMG finally! no more "mola" and "guay", no offense to my Spanish buddies but I'm happy to enjoy the game with a latin localization (I just hope they don't use "chévere" lol)

I hope we got furniture too, I wanna sleep in a bed with a cobertor de leopardo!

Kibou

Nov 4, 2017
Nintendo sent me high quality screenshots and some new ones too, there are a couple more in the thread :)

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
Title should just say "Mexican clothing" since I don't see any other country represented there yet.

In any case, it's a cool sign by Nintendo. Maybe one day they'll care about LA.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Nintendo sent me high quality screenshots and some new ones too, there are a couple more in the thread :)

Hola Ramón, que gusto verte por acá. Sigo tu canal de YouTube. ¡¡¡Mucho éxito por el 3er aniversario!!!

(Hi Ramon, it's really cool to see you here. I follow your YouTube channel. Congratulations on its 3rd anniversary!!!).

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Siempre es genial ver más juegos traducidos a español latinoamericano :)