• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this, and heh, wow.

f4r78hN_hAj1DxbETtbZnq543iK6D7asv_VIn0FFOf0.png
Jesus Christ

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
God damn. And then it gets ruined when an item goes out of stock :P

Also unbelievable they don't have sorting for items, as well as at least an option to show items with 0 units in stock.
I just have to make sure nothing goes out of stock. I have room for 10 of each item so unless I'm careless it'll be alright.

Yep, sorting would be good, as would a 'you currently have x' when buying items from Market Box.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It's naughty or nice day in AC:New Leaf too (daughter started playing it again)

Isabelle still doesn't explain what it actually is though

Last edited:

Chopper

Oct 25, 2017
Got the four new campers invited to my camp. I can relax now and carry on grinding candy canes.

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just have to make sure nothing goes out of stock. I have room for 10 of each item so unless I'm careless it'll be alright.

Yep, sorting would be good, as would a 'you currently have x' when buying items from Market Box.
Not to mention when you're simply picking them up.

So many QOL improvements this game can get.
I need Cotton so bad and they keep giving me everything else. Sigh
Focus on the cotton animals.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Once I got all the Tier 2 stuff built it seems my demand for cotton has dropped while my need for preserves and wood has grown dramatically.
Still drowning in steel though.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I need just 1 more natural essence for level 5 picnic set and I can't get one god dammit

oh shit, i can use leaf tickets, right? didn't think of that lol

edit: 20 tickets for one essence sonofabitch

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Are people crafting level 5 amenities with the normal launch (not Australian)? I can't see how there is enough time with them taking 48 hours a pop

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are people crafting level 5 amenities with the normal launch (not Australian)? I can't see how there is enough time with them taking 38 hours a pop
this, it seems hard even if you played from the australian launch. i also don't know how people have already invited all 40 (or 44) animals to their camp. i'm at 27 on level 42.

Semajer

Oct 27, 2017
Are people crafting level 5 amenities with the normal launch (not Australian)? I can't see how there is enough time with them taking 38 hours a pop
I started with the worldwide launch and just began crafting the first of the final tier amenities. If I really wanted to I could have probably saved up enough of the essences to craft the level 5 version in 72 hours time. I don't imagine I'd be doing much crafting for a while after that though.

Chopper

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing since the Aussie launch and have one level 5 tier 3 amenity, and have invited all 44 campers. I play pretty regularly, but nothing extraordinary.

I'm level 51, and am really struggling with essences. The amenity requirements are high, and even with an optimized campsite, it feels as though I haven't built any in ages. I blame the candy canes though, cos I haven't chased anything else in the quarry.

I don't understand how that dude already has 44 pictures though. I guess paying for a shitload of request cards? That's alot of real world cash.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I started with the worldwide launch and just began crafting the first of the final tier amenities. If I really wanted to I could have probably saved up enough of the essences to craft the level 5 version in 72 hours time. I don't imagine I'd be doing much crafting for a while after that though.

What's the math like on time? Some of the amenity upgrades are instant but is that only level 2?

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017

The only one I have is the picnic set, currently building the last of the Tier 2 amenities right now. I didn't manage amenities well at all and have a bunch of campers running around all capped at level 10 or 15 because of how long it takes to build this stuff, oops.

Playing since worldwide launch, level 46 with 26 invited campers.

Oh no

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting started with this, my code is 0262 5893 666. Feel free to add me!

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It took me a bit to figure out that the original "hosting an animal" actually just means hosting them that one time when they play with all their favourite crap. Then they tell you they'll come back any time you want.

So even if you don't actually let them stay in your camp at all, you've already "hosted" them

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Candy caning in the quarry is still the best since who wants just one lamp and one fence?
I used the quarry twice for canes but it was a mistake since after a week I already have two lamps, three fences, one of each of the rest and over 100 canes left... and there are 18 days left. I'm glad the option is there for other people, but I have no use for it.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wonder if candy canes will remain in your inventory after the event is finished, so you can craft some more candy cane furniture. i now have one of each and now candy canes are just gonna pile up, so if i want more of something should i craft it now or will i be able to do it later.

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately had to send my fave Roald packing because he's maxed out and I'm nowhere near getting his desired picnic set. We shall meet again in 72 hours Roald </3

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
i wonder if candy canes will remain in your inventory after the event is finished, so you can craft some more candy cane furniture. i now have one of each and now candy canes are just gonna pile up, so if i want more of something should i craft it now or will i be able to do it later.
I don't think they will remain. The event description mentioned that the festive furniture can only be crafted during the event (also, if you have something being crafted when the event ends you will still receive the item).

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think they will remain. The event description mentioned that the festive furniture can only be crafted during the event (also, if you have something being crafted when the event ends you will still receive the item).
thanks.
also i had my first animal in my camp ask for a rare furniture. didn't know that was a thing.

Norgler

Nov 13, 2017
Alright I need new friends... Lots of people haven't logged on for over a week. QQ

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I had no idea the rewards were reusable, so it looks like I will be making that cornstock.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well after grinding to get the natural Treehouse, I feel pretty worn out on this game.

It was fun while it lasted, especially for a mobile game.

I cannot wait for AC Switch. Hopefully we hear something in January.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
There is no freaking way I can get both the Snowman and Fireplace before deadline. 300 canes each.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017

I had read that the candy canes will remain in your inventory, but the crafting options will disappear. So in theory, you can sell the candy canes OR hold them for if they ever bring the crafts back later. Christmas in July or something?

Also, hit 44/44 last night, so I've gone to a little more casual pace. I didn't freak out at missing the 4-7PM rotation yesterday, haha.

There is no freaking way I can get both the Snowman and Fireplace before deadline. 300 canes each.

I'm done with all of the crafts and have close to 200 candy canes, still. You need to make sure you hit nearly every rotation (I think you can realistically skip 2 a day and still be OK). Paired with camp requests, you'll be good. Also, don't be afraid to use your daily quarry for candy canes. It should yield between 30-50.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I probably got about 120 canes from the quarry altogether. Just crafted my Snowman this morning, so I've got at least one of everything now. Also have 2 extra fences. I'll see how many canes I get by the end and then divvy them up however I feel like on fences, lamps, etc.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
You will. You can get extra canes from the quarry, but you won't even need to do that. Just complete requests like normal and those canes will add up fast.

I have all the Christmas items and today I made a couple more Christmas fences.