• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Crafted the plushie last night and finished the last designer level for it. I hope the future collect events do not have 600 or more items.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
btw There are new villager maps to get!

I got her!
cSu1Z84.png
I'm 1 for 4 so far on Gulliver runs, and didn't get her... I miss the old days of crafting a few items and talking to them a few times, done. I guess this new way gives me a use for my essence.

God help the crazy people who want two bunny plushies, though.
2? I crafted my 4th yesterday. Just kidding, I got to 720 eggs yesterday, crafted everything, and I'm done.

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 1 for 4 so far on Gulliver runs, and didn't get her... I miss the old days of crafting a few items and talking to them a few times, done. I guess this new way gives me a use for my essence.

Those villager maps give you a decent sum of bronze, silver and gold snacks. Although if you don't manage to collect every item on your first go you can just buy a complete map for 5 leaf notes.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Those villager maps give you a decent sum of bronze, silver and gold snacks. Although if you don't manage to collect every item on your first go you can just buy a complete map for 5 leaf notes.
I don't mind spending the essence since I have so much piled up (most are 900+... I've played too long:)

Now though the new goal is 400k in less than 3 days? That seems obscene.

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind spending the essence since I have so much piled up (most are 900+... I've played too long:)

Now though the new goal is 400k in less than 3 days? That seems obscene.

I'll panic when we'll get to the last day of that. But these should also count towards that 400k goal

I sell off loads of crafting materials as I'm always surprised how quickly it maxes out.
qhpfjzR.png

also in your my Nintendo section change those points for bells it should be unlimited
kXAJ2B4.png

EDIT

There should be quite a few of those 50k bell maps in peoples possession. They just require friend powder to roll the dice, and with that I'm done with the 400k bell goal. Phew I was relaxing after the egg hunt so this goal almost went past me
jLPSSU5.png

Last edited:

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
also in your my Nintendo section change those points for bells it should be unlimited

EDIT

There should be quite a few of those 50k bell maps in peoples possession. They just require friend powder to roll the dice, and with that I'm done with the 400k bell goal. Phew I was relaxing after the egg hunt so this goal almost went past me
Oh. Those are both good ideas. I never would have thought of My Nintendo. Thanks. I'll try the maps too, but the issue there is friend powder is the one resource I'm not overflowing with... At this point I'll be happy to hit 250k to unlock all 15 leaf tickets (lol). The extra 150k for the next prize of 1 cookie isn't as big a deal since they just announced that cookies for days event.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
A lot of stuff happened while I was snapped!

I pretty much did the entirety of that Bells goals thing with the Blathers maps. Honestly don't know how you would do it otherwise, that's a lot of Bells.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I feel pretty confident now in saying that when you don't have any Black Bass / Horned Dynastid / Red Snapper in your inventory, and there is currently an animal requesting one, the spawn rates for them go way up

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I feel pretty confident now in saying that when you don't have any Black Bass / Horned Dynastid / Red Snapper in your inventory, and there is currently an animal requesting one, the spawn rates for them go way up
I definitely have felt as though the spawn rates for those go up when a villager is requesting them.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
That wouldn't surprise me. When I'm short any resource for a camper's request, if I pop a balloon it inevitably has what I need...

This fishing tournament is odd. I've gotten hauls from 80cm to 480cm. Though goals were lower for this short run, so hitting gold (which I just did) wasn't hard. I then Tweeted a school room pic... because I could.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
I think I may not get all of the LT from the Chip Challenges. I still only have 2/5 Pink koi over 72.5 cm. Those buggers are rare enough, but getting ones over that size is even rarer.

I pretty much did the entirety of that Bells goals thing with the Blathers maps. Honestly don't know how you would do it otherwise, that's a lot of Bells.
One way to do it was to put up a ton of expensive fish/bugs on your marketplace, then coordinate with a friend to buy and sell them back and forth.

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I see you're not cool enough to go inside either...

But 2 donut stools? I can't get one. Though I have plenty of IV Drips for some reason...

Camper van is completely filled with villager portraits and the cabin is ending up as a dumpling ground too for them.

EDIT

I'm too lazy to clear it out for this shoot T__T

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I have two requests for the net update:

- Let us ask all of our friends for help with a single button, as other mobile games do for similar mechanics, rather than hitting 'Ask for Help!' and then 'OK' ten times in a row.
- Multi-snack gifting. I have like 90 bronze treats. Let me give multiple at a single time because it is a massive pain to give bronze treats to high level animals over and over.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I have two requests for the net update:

- Let us ask all of our friends for help with a single button, as other mobile games do for similar mechanics, rather than hitting 'Ask for Help!' and then 'OK' ten times in a row.
- Multi-snack gifting. I have like 90 bronze treats. Let me give multiple at a single time because it is a massive pain to give bronze treats to high level animals over and over.
Why do you need to ask that many people in the first place? By default it requests from recently online users first so there's no danger of those people being inactive. You only need 5 to respond. I always cap it at 20

Giving multiple snacks at a time is a good idea

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Why do you need to ask that many people in the first place? By default it requests from recently online users first so there's no danger of those people being inactive. You only need 5 to respond. I always cap it at 20

Giving multiple snacks at a time is a good idea

I only keep friends in the game who have recently played. The more people you ask, the faster you get in. That's especially helpful if the three-hour window is coming up and you want to grab what's there before it changes.

Either way, there's no real reason to go through page after page. Since launch, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius lets you click one button to send gifts to every single friend and another to receive gifts from all your friends.

Also, something in the settings to change all clothing on animals back to default so that the clothing enters your inventory again. That'd be handy for Gulliver.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I only keep friends in the game who have recently played. The more people you ask, the faster you get in. That's especially helpful if the three-hour window is coming up and you want to grab what's there before it changes.

Either way, there's no real reason to go through page after page. Since launch, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius lets you click one button to send gifts to every single friend and another to receive gifts from all your friends.

Also, something in the settings to change all clothing on animals back to default so that the clothing enters your inventory again. That'd be handy for Gulliver.
Your logic seems flawed to me since the farther you ask down the list, the less likely they are to be currently online. So if getting in within the current window is your goal, asking people who aren't even online does not seem like it would be particularly fruitful.

The reason I don't like asking everyone is because it's kind of annoying on my end when I have a ton of requests to go through. If it's superfluous to ask for help then I'd rather not spam them with a request. Giving/receiving gifts seems like quite a different scenario than spamming your friends with a quarry request. :P

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Your logic seems flawed to me since the farther you ask down the list, the less likely they are to be currently online. So if getting in within the current window is your goal, asking people who aren't even online does not seem like it would be particularly fruitful.

The reason I don't like asking everyone is because it's kind of annoying on my end when I have a ton of requests to go through. If it's superfluous to ask for help then I'd rather not spam them with a request. Giving/receiving gifts seems like quite a different scenario than spamming your friends with a quarry request. :P

Not really sure how it's annoying. It's just an orange notice on your friends list that you can completely ignore.

Seems like a strange thing to argue against a QoL change. :P

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017

is that help for quarry strike?
If it's an event like right now for the Lloids? I normally request for help as soon as I log into my game even when the material isn't ready. That way you will have all day for the friend help to build up right till when it's the desired material you want, and it should stay with you till when it resets for the next day.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
is that help for quarry strike?
If it's an event like right now for the Lloids? I normally request for help as soon as I log into my game even when the material isn't ready. That way you will have all day for the friend help to build up right till when it's the desired material you want, and it should stay with you till when it resets for the next day.

Yep. I usually try to send the requests early. Life, though.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Not really sure how it's annoying. It's just an orange notice on your friends list that you can completely ignore.

Seems like a strange thing to argue against a QoL change. :P
You can ignore it, but it's annoying when the icon is sitting there, and knowing that there are pending requests unfulfilled.

If there were a QoL change I would make it's to cancel the notifications once that person has already received help from 5 friends, or already entered his/her quarry. If that were the case at least I wouldn't have pending requests at the end of the day when they've probably already got enough, and I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Also what Piggychan said. Just do it in the morning and it wouldn't be an issue anyway.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
If there were a QoL change I would make it's to cancel the notifications once that person has already received help from 5 friends, or already entered his/her quarry.

Completely agree with this. Not sure why that isn't already the case.

Also what Piggychan said. Just do it in the morning and it wouldn't be an issue anyway.

Yep, that usually makes it fine. But it should still be one button. :P

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
I've only managed to catch these via net

Zzmo0CU.png
This confused me at first as I could not find any sunfish. I searched around and people swore you could find the fish without using a net After a number of attempts I finally saw a larger shadow!

Napoleon fish. AHHHH!

I have plenty of nets as I never use them, you only need 10 sunfish for all the rewards, but I want to catch at least one...

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
So, while we are talking about the fishing event: what is up with the challenge asking you to catch "30 sea bass over 105cm". Didn't it use to be... three?

Haelsly

Oct 25, 2017
At the end of the final round of fishing, I'm on ... 29/30 sea bass over 105cm.

Goddamnit all.

Not that I'm particularly in need of sparkle stone maps, but that 8/9 challenges completed is gonna bug the shit out of me lmao.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I was so excited about the Table Lamp that I rushed to do the Happy Home thing, forgetting that I hadn't done the ones for the fishing event yet....

So I had to spend a golden ticket to replenish my vouchers.

At the end of the final round of fishing, I'm on ... 29/30 sea bass over 105cm.

Goddamnit all.

Not that I'm particularly in need of sparkle stone maps, but that 8/9 challenges completed is gonna bug the shit out of me lmao.
I wasn't even close on that one, lol. I'd finished all the others but this was far, far, out of reach. D: