• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Keep forgetting that Saiki K has another season coming.

Iruma-kun 02
Jokes weren't coming as fast as the first episode and the outcomes were maybe more predictable, but I still found it fun (especially the summoning). Excited to see some new main characters added to the mix.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Some cats speak different language, like "Nyan" or "Meow".

They're all same fucking languages. Who wrote this shit?

I mean, it makes sense in context.
She's a cat yokai so she can understand cats, but that's actually a human turned into a cat so they're only making sounds without any meaning behind them in an attempt to talk.

Anyway, this new Kitaro arc looks much better than the previous one, and a return to form for the series, going back to a bigger focus on society in general rather than edgy shounen villains and anti-hero. The standalone episode next week looks good too.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Vinland Saga - 14

In fucking case y'all forgot these guys arent good. Also fuck your religion too.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

anyone got any recs for mech anime like - early - Aldnoah Zero?

i like the military nonsense and the fact that their mechs suck

Patlabor, Full Metal Panic (kinda), 08th MS Team

Last edited:

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
Vinland Saga - 14

Okay, this episode made me sick to my stomach. Gotta hand it to the director of this episode though, because this episode is so goood. Just a reminder eh, that Askeladd and his underlings aren't good people.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Oh it seems it's available in my region. Last time I checked a couple of years ago I seem to recall it was in a "This is not for you, filthy Europeans." situation.
*looks at the clock* yeah, I should remember around this time has a lot more Europeans :P
I'm glad it's available in your region then. It does often suck in this streaming age that we have so many region restrictions on things.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
wow we're fuckin like minus day whatever for MHA and there's already dipshits whining about SJWs. love to be an anime fan

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
SJWs MADE MY INCEL BOY DEKU GET CUCKED BY CHADKUGO

what's goin on with MHA?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
its literally just the same 'the anime made a characters boobs bigger maybe' discussion from last x seasons, with a different character, and then idiots making 16-minute youtube videos to dunk on someone and call them and SJW thus sending a horde of idiots at some poor person on twitter whose only crime was to say 'lol bones'

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
its literally just the same 'the anime made a characters boobs bigger maybe' discussion from last x seasons, with a different character, and then idiots making 16-minute youtube videos to dunk on someone and call them and SJW thus sending a horde of idiots at some poor person on twitter whose only crime was to say 'lol bones'
Which character? I didn't notice anything.

blurr

Oct 26, 2017
The Rose of Versailles 38

It's definitely not surprising for Oscar to side the revolutionaries but what was curious is how she came to that decision as a Noble. In this case, she abides to Andre's choice as she now considers herself as his wife and that is what a wife must do. I guess it's a thinking of her time but I'm a little disappointed here. Her reasoning was critical here as much as she has in the past and present empathized with the peasantry and even pleaded to the Queen. It's one thing to say you disagree with authority with the insistence that you would take responsibility for a moment of insolence but another to go against to the point that you have to side with the opposing force in armed combat.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

Why were they looking at the characters boobs ad comparing sizes? huh? huh? HUUUUUUUH?

"anime fans" & "SJWs" alike on this one:
giphy.gif

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's not like the MHA manga is consistent about that shit, even with Nejire. Hell, the most recent chapter had the most egregious example of that with Momo. Much worse than what the anime did.

Oct 25, 2017
Assassin's Pride Episode 1
EG2JspLXkAE6cJy
EG2M_b0WoAAqUod

Should have got an eng simuldub, weird omission considering its really good. Best assassin in anime, best Black Swordsman since our favorite is presently out of commission. Still love em both to deaths.

Kissing milady's hand and pledging himself to her was a bit too much though, unnecessary and pointless writing.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Assassin's Pride Episode 1
EG2JspLXkAE6cJy
EG2M_b0WoAAqUod

Should have got an eng simuldub, weird omission considering its really good. Best assassin in anime, best Black Swordsman since our favorite is presently out of commission. Still love em both to deaths.

Kissing milady's hand and pledging himself to her was a bit too much though, unnecessary and pointless writing.
Gotta hammer home that OTP real early

Status
Not open for further replies.