• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
vMdU3cO.png

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
thank god kid shows exist since there's really nothing for me to watch this season.

I miss you already sarazanmai ;_;

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished watching Madoka magica with my boyrfriend. I've seen it before but it was his first time. Been years since I saw it and it still holds up. Really a great story with some well done twists.

Neither of us have seen Rebellion, but we'll probably watch it at some point in the next couple months. But first, Attack on Titan rewatch, since he's never seen that either, and the latest season was so good that I'm in the mood.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished watching Madoka magica with my boyrfriend. I've seen it before but it was his first time. Been years since I saw it and it still holds up. Really a great story with some well done twists.

Neither of us have seen Rebellion, but we'll probably watch it at some point in the next couple months. But first, Attack on Titan rewatch, since he's never seen that either, and the latest season was so good that I'm in the mood.

Definitely watch Rebellion sooner rather than later if possible haha :D

Deleted member 23908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I got one of my friends into index because I love railgun so much and she just started index 3, she has no idea whats happening and even I dont know how to answer her questions. Index 3 has to be the worst anime adaptation ever.

Negator

Oct 25, 2017
Index 3 is a dumpster fire, it makes no sense at all and saying it is rushed would not be doing justice the sound barrier breaking pace it has.

They really fucked it up.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
Sarazanmai may be over, but reo & mabu are about to get canonically married in tuxedos so maybe this season isn't so bad after all

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Wotakoi: Love is Hard for an Otaku 1
As much as I enjoyed this first ep all I can see is yet another attempt from Shinzo Abe to get the young people to breed.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
One Punch Man Season 2, Episode 12:

This is certainly a thing that existed which is not a turn of phrase I ever expected to apply to a season of One Punch Man.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
One-Punch Man Season 2 12 - END

A pale, lifeless imitation of Season 1.

4/10

Oct 25, 2017
Tejina Senpai 01

My favorite genre of anime - very specific hobby or knowledge area but theres a girl and her boobs...theyre big

Oct 25, 2017
At least Given made the OP. Finally the thread creators dont ignore the best genre.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts 1

Yawn, will probably be another Fairy Lost, you know, put on in the background and pay attention to it when interesting dramatic political stuff happens in the back half.

Oh well at least the beasts arent 3D monstrosities.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
At least Given made the OP. Finally the thread creators dont ignore the best genre.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts 1

Yawn, will probably be another Fairy Lost, you know, put on in the background and pay attention to it when interesting dramatic political stuff happens in the back half.

Oh well at least the beasts arent 3D monstrosities.

Right? Any news on who would be picking Given to stream in the US?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
are images in OP still placeholder? looking foward to lewd dumbells

anyway more shirobako visuals yayyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.