• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Land of the Lustrous Episode 1

So this was an anime that I never bothered watching when it first came after hearing it was going to be CGI. This is because CGI to me always looks absolutely terrible in anime. And as such I thought this anime would be no better than the other anime with CGI in it. But after a user on this site recommended it to me I thought I might as well give it a shot after avoiding it all this time. And after finally watching the first episode I gotta say that it didn't make my eyes bleed like a lot of the other anime with CGI in it tend to do. The CGI looked pretty decent throughout the episode. Only part that looked bad to me was Cinnabars wave attack, but other than that it was fine. So far I find the story to be interesting enough and also find the OST to be pretty great. And while I've only spent one episode with Phos I already really like her, I'm sure she'll become the greatest master Scholar by the end of the series. Overall I enjoyed this episode quite a lot despite it being CGI and I'm definitely going to keep on watching to see what happens next.

Nice, you started it, you're in for a treat

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
my4bg9mmtea21.jpg

It's been confirmed that Elon Musk is a weebo.
anime is now illegal

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
Gridman 12

Finally got this one out of the way and uh... hey, at least it was better than Franxx, right? (I mean I have to assume so given I couldn't even muster the stomach to finish Franxx anyway). I guess it's somewhat commendable that they subverted expectations by going with the most expected, by-the-numbers finale.

And Yuta has gotta be in the running for least memorable not-actually-the-protagonist protagonist of all time.

Oct 25, 2017
elon musk isnt allowed to like kakegurui. its a show thats about eating the rich and killing your masters. hes probably too dumb to understand the extremely subtle first op i guess

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i mean anime fans are bad at reading subtext so i guess that fits

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
Kakeguri is great. You get a proper sense of madness from it. Their is nothing new about the rich liking things that shit on them.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I like Kakegurui because the main characters are insane and it's properly depicted in their eyes and expressions, with great art. The gambling's secondary.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kakegurui can only be bad if there is a character with flesh fangs in it. Seeing how there isn't that means it's alright.

Oct 27, 2017
How is the Saint Seiya that has a woman protagonist? Is it good?

I remember watching one of the old ones as a kid but I don't remember much of them.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Bad characters who're all supposedly super smart but simply cheat and/or predict all kinds of unreasonable bullshit.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Saint Seiya is a series that I could never understand why people liked, I always felt like nothing happened and that some arcs were a repeat from the 12 houses stuff. And this series was aired in my country when I was a child, so I was more receptive to anime at that time, but even then, I was never a big fan of it

Is a series that gladly I don't like because their toys are fucking awesome, I'm always tempted to buy one just because the armor looks really great

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
It amazes me that in the anime, Shion boobs are all over the place in sizes compared to the manga/LN lol Last week was kind of bizarre

It's like the animation staff was trying to go as big as they could get away with before the editor noticed and made them change it

that being said, another great episode of Slimevilization, instantly getting a 150k workforce and leveling up from village to nation. Treyni totally duped Rimuru into the Chancellor role, she totally saw the writing on the wall and took the initiative to make sure she wasn't stuck with being in charge of holding this Rube Goldberg machine of an alliance together.

Last edited:

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Rerided Episode 10

What is even going on anymore? This sidetracking into backstory of side characters, completely tossing aside the main plot with only three episodes left, and it's actually more interesting than the main story.

blurr

Oct 26, 2017
Planet With 07

I don't usually like maid girls but Kuroi Ginko has to be an exception. And what do you know, she's voiced by Nanachi's VA.

I could use more relaxing episodes but that seems unlikely.

DIG the evolution of love narrative going on.

Last edited:

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Quintuplets 01

Hopefully this comes along with an anime original ending where Nino goes to prison for her many foul deeds.

Last edited:

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
Rerided - End

This show is just... bothersome. Wasted potential summarizes it. It had cool ideas, some great moments, even a nice ending, but it's all so scattershot and rushed that it seems like they had no outline, just went from A to B and made stuff up along the way.

I hope this isn't the last go ABe gets, because he deserves better. (And his art definitely does.)

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mob Psycho 100 II - 2

Pretty good episode. Not much happened, but the animation during the Dragger fight was excellent as usual.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017

google translate result actually seem very decent

Everyone who saw "Sen-koror TV edit", thank you very much! This year... There may be something I can tell you...!? We look forward to the follow-up of the Senkoror project scheduled for March! We will let you know on Twitter. #センコロール

its happening?

phaze

Oct 26, 2017

google translate result actually seem very decent

Everyone who saw "Sen-koror TV edit", thank you very much! This year... There may be something I can tell you...!? We look forward to the follow-up of the Senkoror project scheduled for March! We will let you know on Twitter. #センコロール

its happening?

PuoZlPj.gif

If so many dead or dusty projects can get revived why not this. That said that TL is mightily confusing, what exactly is this follow up to "Senkoror" scheduled for March ?

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
just wanna say this season of anime is so nice. :)

I need to finish the archery anime. and yes, continue with Run With The Wind.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Kemono Friends 2 episode 1

Are the friends immortal? Serval travels with the girl from the first season for a long time and doesn't remember her face? How long ago did they part ways?

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
We are at the same time getting a fitting as heck team for the adaptation and also finally stopping the streak of soft-pedo stuff from Doga Kobo. Excellent, excellent news!
I have this image in my mind of a bunch of DogaKobo artists who are really into drawing little girls and just got the news that they'll have to spend months drawing MACHO MEN

tny7HY5l.png

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya
The premise seems interesting, the protagonists seems fun and the narrator is great, I will probably keep watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.