• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya-sama 7

The first part of the episode was a bit weak as Shirogane trying to recruit Kashiwagi's boyfriend (tune in during season 3 for the dramatic learningkashiwagi'sboyfriend'sname arc!) for his summer job was so-so, but they've got to keep these chapters in the anime as its a recurring gag.

The second and third parts were great. Kaguya's VA kills it during the third part and the fan was amazing. Honestly the whole main cast has some great voicework and it really helps the comedy.

Oct 25, 2017
The Morose Mononokean II Episode 8

The dancing and insert song was sweet, teared up from how happy and fulfilled it was. Wish abenon actually did dance and smile too, but he was tired.

2nd half was awesome, the kids thug vision for Abenon and Ashiya was hilarious.

RRW

Oct 26, 2017
z4XQAKS.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Sword Art Online Alicilization Episode 19

Very predictable 2nd half, but ugh Eugeo whyd you forget about Kiritos love for you.

-

I guess I missed where or why they believe the dark territory will invade.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya-Sama - 07

Zy2OPCZ.png

I like me some continuity but this 3rd love advice joke was a bit weak. Rest was pretty good, if nothing else for the strong storyboarding.

Last edited:

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya: Love is War 7

Wiener!

Kaguya and Fujiwara walking in on Ishigami was pitch perfect. Even funnier since I always thought from the manga chapter that Fuji only hit him once and yet here she just wails on him relentlessly.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya: Love is War 7

Wiener!

Kaguya and Fujiwara walking in on Ishigami was pitch perfect. Even funnier since I always thought from the manga chapter that Fuji only hit him once and yet here she just wails on him relentlessly.

I loved how that scene started out with a blank canvas and then had elements filling in one after the other, culminating in Kaguya standing behind the couch. Was it done that way in the manga, too?

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Started a rewatch of March Comes in Like a Lion, this time with the dub. This is probably my favourite anime of the decade, it's so comforting.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Okay I've just seen Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel Lost Butterfly in Paris. I'm stunned.

Spring 2020 for the 3rd one is a long time to wait after that, I must stay strong and not read anything on Wikipedia. Urgh.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Shirobako 1-5

This is one of those shows that you kick yourself over not watching back when it aired for the first time. I love it! It's super engrossing so far even if I'm still kinda lost with all the jargon.

it's a truly amazing series

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Boogiepop and Others Episode 10:

Now we go back to the beginning and learn about more nefarious deeds of the Towa Organization and more importantly their motive.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
So 4 episodes of Boogiepop came out today? That's unexpected. Not sure I'm up for watching close to 2 hours of that series today though, I'm already watching Dragon Prince anyway.

Radiant 21

Got around to watching the final episode and surprisingly the background art and animation in the second half were pretty decent? The best the series has looked so far, and it was for some filler lol.

The season 2 trailer at the end is also pretty good:

That brief moment where you see a Nemesis Spectrum reminds me a lot of the artstyle of the coloured pages in the manga, it looked very nice. I doubt we'll get that quality in the actual show, but who knows...

Last edited:

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Boogiepop 10

Man this was suddenly way above the level the rest of the show has been on.

Oct 25, 2017
Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Episode 17 EngDub

Wow they really went all out with the battle in the final half of the epiosde, confused why destroyed ships are falling down outside of Saturn instead of being you know pulled towards the planet, without thrusts shouldnt they be at liberty to gravity?

Still all those wave motion beams everywhere, I remember the days when it was an ethical question if it should even be used. With how destructive things are, they really should be using unmanned vessels.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad Kaguya is joining other shows like Nozaki Kun and School Rumble in the amazing comedy romance genre. Such an amazing Manga deserved it. My only real complaint with the adaptation is that some of the spookier/creepy shots of kaguya from the Manga are less detailed in the Anime.

Oct 25, 2017
Radiant Episode 17 EngDub

Almost thought Seth was going to kill her and make himself different from others.

Music/ost is kind of the weakest part of the anime, weird song to use during the fight moment especially when he was holding/fending off the spirit bomb.

Hamlin why

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
Spooky Boogiepop 9

RjPomaW.jpg

Meh, this arc didn't quite land. I guess it was a social commentary on sticking out and society, but the delivery was sorta terrible. Maybe the novel is better, I don't know.

Also there was not enough Boogiepop.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Boogiepop 10-13

Hot damn, what a step up from the previous arcs this has been. It might be the best show I've watched this season if no other show I watch manages to step up their game.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
Star Twinkle Precure 04

I never want to hear the words "sun" or "smile" again, but it was still a pretty good episode. Nao 2.0 is such an improvement on the original, it isn't even funny.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I'm so glad Kaguya is joining other shows like Nozaki Kun and School Rumble in the amazing comedy romance genre. Such an amazing Manga deserved it. My only real complaint with the adaptation is that some of the spookier/creepy shots of kaguya from the Manga are less detailed in the Anime.

I have no comparison but I've felt they've all landed perfectly.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Boogiepop 10-13

Hot damn, what a step up from the previous arcs this has been. It might be the best show I've watched this season if no other show I watch manages to step up their game.

Man that was just a block of the best quality episodes this show had. If only the rest of the episodes had more boogie in them

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 7

That Wiener scene was set up as a Meat spin reference, was that BGM legal?

That girl at the end of that Kashiwagi ordeal though.... Man... we won't get anything for a while on that.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Friend got me to watch Shieldman.

This is some hardcore weird incel child grooming shit, no ty

Anything good other than Dororo aka the AOTS and Kaguya?

Status
Not open for further replies.