• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jexhius

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
"
10. Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Director: Mamoru Hatakeyama (Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū Director)
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Streaming Service (US): Crunchyroll, Hulu & Funimation (Dub)
Trailer

Fear of a bad adaption is what many of us manga readers feel when an anime adaption gets announced. Such is the case when it came to Kaguya-Sama's anime announcement, since this has been a generally beloved manga in the community for the quality of comedy the manga has produced. While PVs have been…less than inspiring so far, one can only hope that director Hatakeyama is able to pull this RomCom adaption off.
"

The way this was portrayed vs the reactions at the end is certainly a contrast.
I mean, that was all pretty accurate? The PV weren't very good and Hatakeyama hasn't worked on any romcom's either, as his previous works tend towards drama.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, that was all pretty accurate? The PV weren't very good and Hatakeyama hasn't worked on any romcom's either, as his previous works tend towards drama.

I mean I didn't say it wasn't accurate. I'm saying that how it was perceived before it aired and how it is perceived after contrasts from one another.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Star Twinkle Precure 9

Looks like Madoka is going to consistently get the most well-written episodes. Helps to start from a good base. Apparently rich Japanese kids don't need to sleep. How do they make time for a million activities anyway? Of course that'll lead to stress even without one being a space-faring superhero lying to her father. Not sure I like how Hikaru just dragged her away like that, but whatever works. Sakurako has a super-blatant crush on Madoka. Elena is pairing up nicely with Madoka. Eyewon sucks so far, but there was a nice fight this time. Hikaru hopping around like that is great. Good episode, though like her intro ep there was something missing stopping it from being great. Not sure what, but the show has been lacking something even when generally solid.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
yuru camp and place greater than the universe have a crossover going for april fools day

2019apf.jpg

yurucamp_pop.png

http://yorimoi.com/
http://yurucamp.jp/

Status
Not open for further replies.