• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
Shirobako 2

That was a lot. I'm not sure what the fuck was wrong with that cut that needed such a meeting, but man was that entertaining, I love the random gags: the older animator always leaving early, the mohawk dude always making the most random of remark, and the manager always telling them to clean their shit. Funny stuff with the jabs at the director.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Keep Your Hands of Eizouken!

God damn. Fantastic well realized characters are the best thing about this show, followed by the blending of reality and fantasy.

I really want an English dub and Blu-ray release, but that's probably not going to happen.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Keep Your Hands of Eizouken!

God damn. Fantastic well realized characters are the best thing about this show, followed by the blending of reality and fantasy.

I really want an English dub and Blu-ray release, but that's probably not going to happen.
Viz signed a deal with crunchy last year for home video releases so we'll probably see it and hopefully Laid Back Camp and Gabriel Dropout

Status
Not open for further replies.