• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Until there is a confirmation from an official source or statement directly from Nintendo or NLG, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

Welkins

Apr 7, 2021
yeah ok sure i'll believe it when nintendo finally say something, when hell freezes over at this point lmao

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Could you at least post a summary of the video? Is this legitimately sourced or just from some rando YouTuber?

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
they'll fuckin remake all the damn tracks in mario kart before doing a remaster

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Is this just "internet random says he has sources" or is this an actual reliable source? Because it doesn't make any sense at all.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
who-dat.gif

Why would Nintendo saddled NLG with this

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Is this just "internet random says he has sources" or is this an actual reliable source? Because it doesn't make any sense at all.

I think its the former; I'm not seeing anything to suggest this person as a track record, or any other reason to believe them.

I feel like we need a "Baseless Speculation" tag because the "Rumour" one is too strong for cases like this.

Randy Savage

Banned
Feb 6, 2023
Everything Nintendo has been putting out on the switch has been selling like crazy it seems. Now is def the time to attempt to bring back some dead franchises and see if you can build a fan base.

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
Well I believe the rumor that it's being worked on so I guess I believe this too lol

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
IMO they could just remaster it and add an online mode and that would literally be all it needs to feel like a new game. Doesn't need a full sequel to get folks playing.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Like the Prime 1 remaster, there is too much smoke about this for everyone to be faking.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've been hurt before with this.

I will say though that NLG working on something like this can be amazing since Luigi's Mansion 3 is still fantastic so if they give it like a Metroid Prime Remastered level of a thing, then it would look fantastic.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
I believe an F-Zero GX remaster is coming, but I doubt NLG is making it. Would be pretty random, and, if you ask me, a total waste of them.

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
People loves this game, I love it too. But I would prefer a new game rather than a remaster/remake.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
I'd actually be surprised if it's not happening at this point, but this isn't a source.

Day one if true , even at full price if it's the same quality as prime remastered.

0% chance it gets a comparable glowup. Although I don't think it'd be hurting much from a lighter touch.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
This being completely unsourced aside, it would be a huge waste of NLG's talents to be spending time on a remaster/remake like this.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
I'm not usually one to buy remasters that I've already gotten but I'll make an exception day one for this because I haven't really touched my GameCube copy anyway.
This being completely unsourced aside, it would be a huge waste of NLG's talents to be spending time on a remaster/remake like this.
So was the mismanagement that was the new strikers.

Punch Out has yet to be topped, but I felt Federation Force was generally better than people give it credit.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it'll come out around the same time as Star Fox Grand Prix.

buttzilla

Sep 9, 2020
Would rather it be a new game instead of the age old "test the waters with a remaster" but whatever.