• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
8e13bc50-856f-4dd0-96c1-2b0deaf314b0-womensmarchwhitewomen.jpg
I swear the lollipop gets me every time, it's like the new tea sip lol

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Lol, Is her book seriously called "resistance is futile" ? Like...the Borg tag line? Like..the villains? Like...she thinks of herself as evil?

I mean...props to her for knowing who she is I guess. I'm surprised is all.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No no no, they are many white men that we hate, but that's because they are assholes and not because they are white or male.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
I need to watch her getting roasted again.

-Ann Coulter has written 11 books — 12 if you count 'Mein Kampf
-It's not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Ann Coulter:

If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.

That's right, she'd give up her own right to vote if it meant the Dummycrats could never win again.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017

Well, she wishes. Desperately, coldly, as it would solve most of her problems as she'd be assigned a role, one where she could perhaps find closure and acceptance while being surrounded by people who look exactly like her.

She wishes. She prays, every night, probably sobbing.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Now on the Conservative side... It's oozing with hate. Dripping. I mean, Vigo would make a killing at the RNC for sure.

It's why I've drifted more and more left over the years. It's just so....tiring being so pissed off all the time. How do you have so much energy to keep going? How do you not just get fucking bored doing the same thing over and over? Ain't it easier just to be nice and not give a shit?

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
That's a pretty succinct summary of the Republican mindset, though of course projected onto Democrats. The state of the country today: it's okay to go on national TV and list all the minorities you hate. Just reverse it to "They hate us".

Everything is hate and fear to them. It's unfortunate how effective it is.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
thats true for any group really, if the democratic party didn't exist, the republican party would fracture, and if the republican party didn't exist, the democratic party would fracture

when the big immediate differences are out of the way, then people take on the smaller differences

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017

Oh Ann, don't lump in all singles with you. The issue with you is being an unfeeling, demonic opportunist with zero charm, kindness or intelligence to actually attract anyone of worth. Better hope to die alone because the second best you can hope for is a man who thinks he can fix you yet gives up, cheats behind your back and leaves you with someone worthwhile because he's found out you're a rotting, lost cause of a human being. That he married a corpse instead of a person. And that you aren't even worth the effort of caring about because everyone just hopes for the day you pass and finally free the rest of humanity from knowing you exist(ed).

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Wow. Speaking as a white Male in the us that feels discrimination more and more everyday for no real reason outside of societal ones, I have to say, this lady is still full of shit. I've experienced more hate from people like her simply by not agreeing than I ever have from exotic sex people (?!) or muslims. Amazing.

Yeah, white men are getting some pent up hate right now due to the last 200 or so years but even I, as a white man trying to not be part of the problem and hoping others might realize, will admit that fox news is really throwing them a pity party on this one. Yeah, white men are being SOOOO oppressed by people not sharing the same political opinions as them, holy cow ann!!

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
It's crazy how they're just straight up saying "The Jews" now, no dancing around the issue just pure antisemitism.

This is the part that stood out to me, too. It's like they decided that, if they just hid that pesky hatred of Jews, then people wouldn't realize that they're 1:1 nazi's. Now that they're being called on it, they've dropped the very, very, very thin, transparent as Saran Wrap veil.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
I really never got the sense that Ann particularly loves white men, or anyone, herself. So I guess she's an out-of the-closet Dem now?