• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
That all sounds pretty good tbh.

Reminds me of this meme backfire:
33d.png

How did it backfire?

Deleted member 3876

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh honey...

That old pasty witch can have the Nazis, this college (er, years ago lol) queer will stick with the cool kids.

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
As a while straight male, I feel much more love from the Democratic Party than the Republican Party since it's clear the Democratic Party cares about ALL races, genders, sexual preferences, etc. I see nothing but ignorance and hate from Republicans.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
How did it backfire?
The meme was started by the alt-right and suggested that the liberals wanted a future where seemingly LGBTQ+ people, feminists and Muslims people simply peacefully shared space with other members of society. It backfired because the simple existence of the people the alt-right despised was toned as though it were some sort of apocalyptic scenario. Progressives easily co-opted it for rightful lampooning.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm not from the USA (Scotland here) and I'm stunned that no consequences to her will come of this.

If it was to happen on British TV they would be ostracised and banned from TV and shamed.

We had a similar cunt called Katie Hopkins who was just awful (but not as bad as this bint) and the people and media just had enough and now she is gone.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
It's a normal scene on a Subway, and the people mocking it basically outed themselves as oversensitive uncultured assholes.

Also, retort memes; they're out there somewhere.

The meme was started by the alt-right and suggested that the liberals wanted a future where seemingly LGBTQ+ people, feminists and Muslims people simply peacefully shared space with other members of society. It backfired because the simple existence of the people the alt-right despised was toned as though it were some sort of apocalyptic scenario. Progressives easily co-opted it for rightful lampooning.

Haha, I mean ya, I imagine that's a normal scene in any major city and neither woman cares because...live and let live.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fucking amazing.... Foxnews doesn't even give a fuck.

Shit like this is why the US will never be united

Ridiculous..

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Nice to see republicans getting more and more open about their real opinion of Jews lately instead of pretending they like them.