Annapurna and Simogo (Year Walk) reveal Sayonara Wild Hearts (Switch), out in 2019

Oct 30, 2017
A girl becomes a biker called “the fool”? Characters based on tarot cards? Can I head canon this into a Persona 5 side story starring Makoto? XD

Oct 27, 2017
Love the style of this, and the soundtrack.

Also, Stereo Lovers seem very Tegan and Sara-esque, both in look and sound. Wonder if they were an inspiration...

Oct 25, 2017
Looking back at last night's announcement trailers, this was my favorite one.

No idea what to expect gameplay-wise from this Pop-Persona motorbike game, but that trailer convinced me to be there day 1!

Oct 28, 2017
This is actually my favorite announcement as well. Year Walk is a supremely underrated gem, secretly one of the most influential horror games of the past few years.

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, I get it now: it's a pop music dreamscape runner/racer with tarot card elements.
Why didn't you say so in the first place?
Hopefully the genre isn't overcrowded by the time this releases.

Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This was insane, love that they started the show with this. If the MC and the rivals are based off of the Major Arcana, I really hope this means we will see a surprisingly deep game. 21 different stages is pretty hard to imagine considering the context of the game, but man imagine.

Oct 25, 2017
Device 6 and Year Walk are two of my favorite iOS games, on any platform really. They dropped mobile because the economy didn’t fit their style of games (ie no F2P shenanigans) . Hopefully Switch (and other platforms) will.

Oct 27, 2017
Stylistically it looks like Persona 5 meets the Wicked + the Divine. And Simogo is awsome. I'll keep my eyes on this.

mazi

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the genre isn't overcrowded by the time this releases.
lol

Unrelated but when the hell did Annapurna become a publisher? I thought they were a movie production house
they've been publishing a lot of great "artsy" indie games. the biggest ones i guess would be gorogoa, florence and donut county. they also licensed the sony game "flower" and published it on ios.

Device 6 and Year Walk are two of my favorite iOS games, on any platform really. They dropped mobile because the economy didn’t fit their style of games (ie no F2P shenanigans) . Hopefully Switch (and other platforms) will.
yeah, the mobile market was no longer a fit for their premium games, and they REALLY didn't like monetizing their games with mtx bullshit. moving to consoles was a great choice.