• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I really don't see the big deal. I had this and a KFC chicken sandwich and those two are pretty darn close in quality. And chick-fil-a is better than both

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Doesn't Chick-fil-A pay their employees a lot more than Popeyes? I know in my area most of their employees start at around $13-$14 per hour.
Yes and their drive through is incredibly efficient with multiple employees catching you while you're in line along with a LOT of employees at the counter cycling in and out

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Joke right? Chickfila has lines that Popeyes wishes they could buy.

Seriously, Popeyes has 3,000 locations with a revenue of $200 million in 2018. Chickfilahas 2,400 locations and a revenue of $10 Billion. Chickfilais busy as ASS everytime I go, talking 20 cars deep.
This is the thing that always blows my mind. For me, Chick Fil A is mall food and 25 years later it's now this thing. It's like hearing people suddenly can't get enough of Sbarro's.

Nov 14, 2017
Yes and their drive through is incredibly efficient with multiple employees catching you while you're in line along with a LOT of employees at the counter cycling in and out
Honestly that's one of the biggest differences.
CFA has so many people working at one time while every Popeyes I've ever been to has been under staffed. This CFA vs popeyes comparison just isn't fair

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
noob question but is that sandwich really good?
Yes. I mean, every YouTube chef is suddenly making "better" versions, and you could too, but for a fast-food sandwich, it is excellent. It's a much bigger breast than you get elsewhere, it's very crispy, the bun is soft, the pickles are good, the spicy sauce makes it even better. It's not worth fighting over, but it's worth the wait in line.

May 8, 2018
All this Popeye's fighting reminds me of the Dusty's Chicken Truck episode of Paradise PD on Netflix. Maybe they're putting cocaine in the chicken batter. Either way everyone involved should be fired every time it happens.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes. I mean, every YouTube chef is suddenly making "better" versions, and you could too, but for a fast-food sandwich, it is excellent. It's a much bigger breast than you get elsewhere, it's very crispy, the bun is soft, the pickles are good, the spicy sauce makes it even better. It's not worth fighting over, but it's worth the wait in line.

hmmm im going to check it out