• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
My Luring Shadow was a dupe Alter Suzette. I'm not upset at the shadow increase since she's a mainstay in my wind team.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Today is day 10 of the Whisper of Time campaign. Here's my results:

Day 1: Urania 3★
Day 2: Soira 3★
Day 3: Erina 4★
Day 4 Ruina 4★
Day 5: Urania 3★
Day 6: Otoha 3★
Day 7: Soira 4★
Day 8: Yssis 3★
Day 9: Tayme 3★
Day 10: Darunis 4★
Whisper of Time Drop: Melissa (dupe)

Luring Shadow pull: Heena (class change)

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Luring Shadow pull was 5* Melina. Already had her AS, so this just saved me 5 chant scripts I suppose. Ah well, at least I got Stranger Shannon. I actually wasn't aware she was an Alter and was just pulling on her banner cause I wanted some form of Shannon.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Spent somewhere between 25-30k CS pulling for Mariel ES and Yakumo. Got neither so far. 😂 I wasn't planning on going all out for Yakumo but I realized he pairs incredibly well with Iphi, who is my favorite character. Pain.

It hasn't been a total loss though. I tossed some CS at a few other banners and got Sesta within a couple multi-pulls. Also got Nagi ES (new style), Biaka (new), and Felmina (new).

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
Finished Chapter 5 of Apocrophya and wow that was fantastic. Utterly engrossed from beginning to end. One of my favorite stories from the game.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Another Eden Summer Festival 2023 - Livestream Recap (Jp)

Pom AS. The madmen actually did it!

Screenshot_20230817-144555_YouTube.jpg

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
112si8skozjb1.jpg

Anyone pull her? I did a few single pulls on her banner and got 5★ Laclair (new) lol.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone still playing this game? After a year and a half of playing nearly every single day, watching the daily ads and spending keys on daily Another Dungeon runs, I finally fell off due to my new addiction to Destiny 2 the past few months. It didn't help that I had finished all the major content in this game, so I was left just grinding rewards and doing sidequests and stuff. My gf is in town though and she tends to fall asleep earlier than me, so it's the perfect time to catch back up on AE. Thankfully there's some new major content to jump into.

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
I'm still in :D

With the new Main Story part I wanted to change up my party from basically just Flam, Radias AS etc, so went through some recent acquisitions' character quests to get their skills and etc. I'm not really in it for the tactical combat so much so just need a team that can rip and tear through mobs and ideally horrors. Don't mind a few tries on a boss if needed.

I still think the music and art style are excellent and I appreciate how many different ideas they're willing to try even when I don't jive with the results all that much.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Just been doing log in lately. I got the new character... Whatever her name is. Starts with a V I think?
Still behind on the story though.

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
Lmao I just checked this thread yesterday to see if it was still alive and now I wake up to see notifications.

I stopped playing around when Minalca came out, so aix months ago? Got back in a few days ago and am having tons of fun again.

Got some decent characters from the freebies but I really want Minalca so I might buy the SDE lol

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure I uninstalled shortly after my last post here in October. Destiny 2 addiction broke my daily momentum, and once the spell was broken I realized that I wasn't really interested in AE's story anymore. It also didn't help that I spent several months' worth of CS pulling for Yakumo and came up empty. I've moved on to Honkai Star Rail now, and I can't imagine ever going back to a gacha game that doesn't have a pity system. It's even less appealing after the Stellar Awakening system/banner changes made AE much less f2p friendly than before.

I still occasionally visit the subreddit just to check in on the state of the game, and it's been sad to see how much negativity the Stellar Awakening system has brought. Yesterday Bamiji announced he's quit the game, which is a massive blow to the community because he's the person who ran the wiki tier list and made a lot of guides and informational posts on reddit. Wil Mak, one of the most popular AE YouTubers, is also thinking about quitting the game because of the SA system. I really hope for the community's sake that WFS makes some positive changes to stop the bleeding.