• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
DWy6vogVAAEGHox.jpg:large

Let the guessing games begin!

Edit: As usual, the update is FREE

Slam my fingers closing the hood/bonnet if old topic

Last edited:

Salmone_D_Oro

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Toyota MR2 down left and holy shit the new Alpine is coming . They will add a Formula 1 car as well , it might be Senna's Lotus from GT6

renault-alpine-a110-primo-contatto_26.jpg

So my guesses :

-F1 car from 1990s or late 80s
-Toyota Supra 80s
-Alpine A110 2017
-Toyota MR2 1990s
-Old Alpine is the first one
-Audi R8 V8 or V10
-Lamborghini Jalpa * THIS ONE IS DETOMASO PANTERA , someone on GTplanet guessed it correctly
-Ford Mustang
-Dodge Challenger or Plymouth Hemi Cuda
-Lamborghini Aventador

The F1 car addition is huge but they won't add a new category to race with online

By the way the Subaru they are adding is this one probably

subaru-rally-car-2-640x427-c.jpg

Last edited:

imt558

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First is an old Porsche, than some Lambo maybe, old Subaru Impreza. Also, i'd recognized Audi R8 and some old american muscle next to him in a 2nd row

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, I see an Alpine/Porsche?, Lamborghini, Impreza, Nissan Silva (Nissan something for sure), BRZ of sorts, R8, Shelby variant maybe, luxurious old-school Mercedes and Ariel?

user__

Oct 25, 2017
Completely unsure, but here what I see:
an alpine 110, some lambo, an old impreza maybe, a supra '80 model
a lotus elise racing, an old old lambo, an audi r8, an old mustang
a porsche, something like a modern version of the alpine, an old mercedes roadster, an old F1 car.

edit: I see that probably I was right about the alpine, didn't know such model existed lol.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
First one is Alpine A110

Toyota MR2 down left and holy shit the new Alpine is coming . They will add a Formula 1 car as well , it might be

renault-alpine-a110-primo-contatto_26.jpg

So my guesses :

-F1 car from 1990s or late 80s
-Toyota Supra 80s
-Alpine A110 2017
-Toyota MR2
-Old Alpine is the first one
-Audi R8 V8 or V10
-Lamborghini Jalpa
-Ford Mustang

The F1 car addition is huge but they won't add a new category to race with

I think you're right on the Senna F1. Looks like the 97T they gave us in GT6

GT6-Senna-Lotus-97T-1985-Gift-Car-Acquired-2.jpg

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Another decent selection by the look of things.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, something like that.

Yeah, that's the Nissan.

Wait, so we think Gran Turismo Sport is now actually going to include open-wheel cars (outside of karts)?

Kaz said there isn't anything stopping them from adding open wheel cars. The Senna Formula cars were also already in GT6, and he wants to continue the Senna partnership with GTSport.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Did someone say motherfucking Pantera? Oh man.

Edit: aaaahhhhhhh I think I see it in there.

Bandit1

Oct 30, 2017
The ones I think I can tell for sure (too lazy to do it in order)

Old and new Alpine A110
Lamborghini Aventador
1970 Dodge Challenger
Classic Mustang fastback (hoping for the 69 model)
80s Supra
Senna's Lotus 97T

Also really hoping that is a Pantera in there. Would be so cool!

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
The big news is Senna's Lotus 97T F1 car from the mid-80's. With the livery editor it will add a whole new dimension as many cars from the era where very similar looking. Mansell's Williams, Benetton, Brabham etc. Classic stuff.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_97T

If last month is anything to go by we may get a new circuit too. The big unknown for me is bottom left (3rd row). Could be a flat nose 911/935, but I suspect it's some oddball like those Tommy Kaira.

After this update there'll be one more with 13(ish) cars due by the end of March. I'd expect most of the DLC after this update to be paid. Maybe they'll provide free tracks and the cars will be at cost to keep the online community as one.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The new Alpine A110 is coming? Freaking awesome, I love how the new car looks like the modern version of the classic.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping PD will do some more Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars down the track. That new A110 in Gr. 3 and 4 form would be nice. Apparently PD were working on some Pikes Peak cars too, like the Acura TLX Pikes Peak, which could work as a Gr. 3.

cooldawn

Oct 28, 2017
I failed at typing Toyota. My bad.

Kaz said there isn't anything stopping them from adding open wheel cars. The Senna Formula cars were also already in GT6, and he wants to continue the Senna partnership with GTSport.
I got the idea he shy'd away from open-wheel formula's for the time being. More car classes, the better.

Here's that Subaru...and here's the Isle of Man.

Go, be brilliant!

There are already open wheel cars besides karts in the game!
I must of missed them, unless you mean the Concept stuff.

vinicius

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I hope they don't forget about GT classic tracks too

DW2CoLHXkAAS5z5.jpg
We never know what might happen, but in theory Deep Forest should be coming soon. Kaz already said they were working on it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/trial-moun...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I really hope they eventually end up adding more mission challenges to the game in a future update. By far my favorite part of the single player content available and could be useful to test the new cars and tracks. (Monza deserves Circuit Experience missions too!)

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
So how many cars does GT Sport have now? I'm thinking of picking it up, but I want it mainly as single player experience. With the promise of future content. I am considering of jumping on board.

The game already has several of my favorite cars of all time. In fact I think it has might almost have all of absolute favorite top 6 and very few games have all 6 of my favorites in the same game at the same time.

So with that being said, the recent car announcements are a strong attractor in making me want to pick it up. In fact not even Forza 7 had my top 6 despite the previous games doing so.

1) Lexus LFA
2) R34 Skyline GT-R
3) Ferrari F40
4) Ford GT
5) Lamborghini Aventador
6) Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

In fact with the most recent update. 5 of the 6 are accounted for. The only one missing is the Lexus LFA.

I need to see how many tracks are in the game.

zoobzone

Nov 2, 2017
I hope GT adds E63 and F90 M5 soon. It's so disappointing going to Mercedes and there are only a handful of cars.

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping PD will do some more Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars down the track. That new A110 in Gr. 3 and 4 form would be nice. Apparently PD were working on some Pikes Peak cars too, like the Acura TLX Pikes Peak, which could work as a Gr. 3.

I wish they would make another class for the old GT1 cars. That would be legendary.

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
So how many cars does GT Sport have now? I'm thinking of picking it up, but I want it mainly as single player experience. With the promise of future content. I am considering of jumping on board.

The game already has several of my favorite cars of all time. In fact I think it has might almost have all of absolute favorite top 6 and very few games have all 6 of my favorites in the same game at the same time.

So with that being said, the recent car announcements are a strong attractor in making me want to pick it up. In fact not even Forza 7 had my top 6 despite the previous games doing so.

1) Lexus LFA
2) R34 Skyline GT-R
3) Ferrari F40
4) Ford GT
5) Lamborghini Aventador
6) Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

In fact with the most recent update. 5 of the 6 are accounted for. The only one missing is the Lexus LFA.

I need to see how many tracks are in the game.
Not sure exactly, but must be around the 250 mark now. After this pack there's another 13 due before the end of March.

Biggest hope for this pack is a new track. But maybe that will be help back for March.

I wish they would make another class for the old GT1 cars. That would be legendary.

Gr.2 is still open. I expect that will be reserved for Super GT, DTM and track focused hypercars like the FXX.

Last edited: