• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still salty about getting this over more Dragon Age or another full on Bioware RPG but... this is looking really fun.

Like the perfect, "just chill with your friends" game. Hopefully it's as addictive as ME3's multiplayer ended up being. I didn't want that either but it turned out great.

They've already announced DA4.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Do we have any info on the enemy variety?

Wouldn't mind reading about them

a Question

Oct 28, 2017
g1Rcb2n.jpg

And don't forget that Anthem map is full of verticality and caves (and also Strongholes)
What the size comparison with warframe?

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
I want to like this, but... ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gameplay still looks so mediocre and weightless. Audio design is weak and there is next to no feedback via animation work. World is still very barren in this footage and doesn't come across as that engaging. I HOPE this is from same build they used for gameplay tests.

It's pretty to look at and has potential for good FashionFrame Lite gameplay.
Pretty much how I feel about it.

On top of that, I honestly don't see anything I haven't really seen before in other games. The only thing that feels new is the flipping and dashing, and that's just new for a Bioware game - I've played plenty of other games with similar levels of world traversal (Warframe chief among them, though Champions Online (yes, really) isn't that far behind).

There's only so much time I can spend shootin' and lootin' before I start hankering for some novelty, and this ain't it.

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
I must be one of the few fairly unimpressed with the footage. Cant really explain why but I'm getting a feeling of generic boredom in looking at it.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I like what I'm seeing but those mechanical sounds when changing modes and jumping and moving and stuff will get real old after a few dozen hours.

These dudes need WD-40 or something.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My only concern right now is how dumb/unchallenging the AI appears and how easy it appears. I know this is the equivalent of just going into a question zone in WoW or something and killing random enemies. But damn, nothing looked like it posted any threat. Hopefully it's just because they tuned it down and gave them high level characters/gear for "Journalist" mode.

Cripterion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I must be one of the few fairly unimpressed with the footage. Cant really explain why but I'm getting a feeling of generic boredom in looking at it.

You're not the only one. Every piece of footage that I see is slowly turning me off from the game... I really want it be good but I'm pretty sure this will review badly.