• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
aR8ATTa.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts

Oct 28, 2017
Oh boy, freeplay events. The things that don't show up on the map, are just like all the other content in the game and nobody ever shows up for so you have to do them solo.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Ok will wait till april and the mastery upgrade system. That's totally my jam. Already got the game with my 2080 RTX for free, but it'll be cheaper for my friends.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am sad that this game is nearly DOA. I want more competition in this sphere and I really hope they can pull off a Warframe like success!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
First time I've been on the sidelines in awhile but hopefully this all turns out great - whatever this is. Not too much to go on. I'd love to feel confident enough to jump in.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Roadmaps are looking more and more like damage control and less like an assurance of future content lately....

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I'm very curious if they manage to turn this ship around. Fingers crossed, but it will take a lot of effort.

Ruprit

Oct 25, 2017
MA
Design wise, that looks like it was hastily put together. Can't say I'm surprised given the critical reception, the studio is probably pretty frantically working to get back some positive framing.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Edit: Time moves quick..
Forgot how far through the month we were lol.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Design wise, that looks like it was hastily put together. Can't say I'm surprised given the critical reception, the studio is probably pretty frantically working to get back some positive framing.
Uhh we got already a roadmap before release. This is just more detailed. Wich they said before release they would show.

grizzmo

Oct 31, 2017
Damn, even Fallout 76 had more details on their roadmap. Without any context or descriptions, half of these bullet points are meaningless.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That cortex locked event and "new items" event looks dope.

Lol, this game is absolutely done. This is a garbage roadmap.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Lets release a half finished game for 60$ and then make a roadmap to actually finish game. F..off, just release the game when its finished

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
There's very little actual information here. Just a bunch of symbols.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Wow didn't even see the "A world left unfinished and abandoned by the gods" quote until now. If the OT wasn't already there, this sounds like a contender.