• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game is hilariously half baked, oh my god.

The industry can't continue doing stuff like this.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
This is hilarious, I made the joke earlier today that all Anthem had to do was emulate Bethesda and trot out a pretty 2019 Roadmap to get fickle gamers excited again.

But I'm pleasantly surprised to see the collective shrugging going on in this thread lol.
Took Fallout 3 months tho to come up with one.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Truth is, it's both fixed AND content that are needed. I genuinely think there's a risk of Anthems player-base drying up in 2-3 weeks (unless it keeps getting new players via discount sales).
A ton of the player base will most likely leave once the monthly sub runs out from Premiere.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I still plan on picking this game up but I think I'll wait till this Summer to jump in. Sounds like there should be a decent amount of content added to the base game by that point and hopefully things will be running smoother overall.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
This roadmap honestly gave me less confidence in the game.

Looks like just rehashed Legendary missions with some Freeplay events that probably aren't gonna be that much.

Was hoping to see something more meaty tbh.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ how tone deaf are they?

They need to fix this game first before worrying about content.

golem

Oct 25, 2017
So nothing really new until a Stronghold in April? That is hopefully not just a remixed normal mission? Maybe I'll purchase around then..

Arrakis

Oct 30, 2017
ontario,canada
Cortex locked ? Why the fuck even put something there ? ....I guess they were shooting for more variety , not everything can say shaper surge , outlaw outrage, there be Giants , new items , repeat

Oct 25, 2017
湘南
This made me even less likely to try this game any time soon. That'll probably translate to never trying it as when this content is finally out, there will be other stuff to play.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Hope the game holds my interest for that long. I know I didn't even make it to the first example of Destiny 2 before I decided I was done with it.

Art Vandelay

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Are raids included anywhere? Or are strongholds all we get?

I'm not touching this game until they elaborate on endgame.

LocoRoco

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
i want so badly to buy this game, i had such high hopes and now i just dont know if i roll my dices on this or spend my cash on another game

Oct 29, 2017
As far as roadmaps go this isn't one that inspires confidence. It's basically just "Week 1: Things and bosses. Week 2: More things and bore bosses. Week 3: Campaign thing"

enkaisu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
The future of Anthem is looking good, I'm excited to jump in tonight!

Main issue with the game is the lack of unique weapon models. That really needs to be addressed in a loot game. Hopefully that's what 'new items' means.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty good all things considered. Just hope they can actually commit to finishing all 3 of these "acts".

Orangecoke

Jan 14, 2019
I was doing the Light a Fire free play activity and just kinda lost interest. Somehow it doesn't keep me hooked in.

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
This is hilarious, I made the joke earlier today that all Anthem had to do was emulate Bethesda and trot out a pretty 2019 Roadmap to get fickle gamers excited again.

But I'm pleasantly surprised to see the collective shrugging going on in this thread lol.
They put out - in response to a ton of 'WHERE'S THE ROADMAP???' questions ahead of launch - a roadmap a week or two ago...this is just more detailed.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy. You go to that page and you can't click on anything to get further information!?!?

shimon

Oct 25, 2017