• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
anyone have PC code they can spare...I'm a fan of Bioware and would love to try this out...

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but is this like typical games where I can pre-order on Amazon, get the beta code, then cancel before getting charged?

Dangle

Oct 25, 2017
Would greatly appreciate a PS4 code. Really curious how this stacks up against Destiny!

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Do you get the friend codes when you download the beta? I haven't gotten any emails bezides the original one to register my pre order. I'll distribute 2 if that's the case.

mrjohill

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has a PS4 code that would be amazing. Been interested but still not sure if i want t pull the trigger

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
No when you log in to the ea site there is a refer a friend part that gives you a link to distribute up to three times
Ah, thank you.
You get the code here:

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/refer-a-friend

If you have an extra, I'm still lookin for one :p
Would love one if you figure it out . Dont mean to bug ya
Sent you two a PM

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
PC here, as a Mass Effect fan, I'd love to be able to try the next game from the team behind the trilogy as early as possible. :)
When would we be able to play it first? And how long does the demo last? Until the public demo ends of Feb 3rd?

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Any extra PS4 codes left? Finally off the Destiny train, and I've got a kind of big hole in my gaming schedule now lol.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Ah, thank you.

Sent you two a PM

lOEJ3O0.png

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
On PC it's just a gigantic loop...little confused because it says you have Access to the demo I click origin then it says just open up origin and add it to your library but I don't know how to do that in Origin since there is no option ?

dwix85

Nov 15, 2017
If there's an extra PS4 or PC NA code I would greatly appreciate it. Cautiously optimistic about this one.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
On PC it's just a gigantic loop...little confused because it says you have Access to the demo I click origin then it says just open up origin and add it to your library but I don't know how to do that in Origin since there is no option ?

The demo files aren't on Origin yet.

If you pre-ordered, you're good to go.

If you haven't redeemed your code, do it here:
https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/redeem?token=

Once you have redeemed a pre-order code, you can get friend codes to share.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
If you haven't redeemed your code, do it here:

I do that but it says you already have access to the demo but no code . Will it just be manually added in my library on the 25th ? because there's nothing to redeem when you click on the PC option

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
My kingdom for a code <3
Won't complain about an XBO code if someone has one to spare.
anyone have PC code they can spare...I'm a fan of Bioware and would love to try this out...

Sent my link to you guys, if you already have one please pass it along to someone else.

EDIT: Okabe got one already so:

I'd really appreciate a code Era! Thanks.

Sent one

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I do that but it says you already have access to the demo but no code . Will it just be manually added in my library on the 25th ? because there's nothing to redeem when you click on the PC option

Yup, you're good to go. Only the PS4 and XBO clients are up right now.

If you used a pre-order code, you can now generate three friend codes here:
https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/refer-a-friend

If you used a friend code, you're just waiting for the client to show up on Origin.

Download links for all the clients live here:
https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos