Anthem Closed Alpha Registration / Alpha Dec 8th-9th (PC/XB1/PS4)

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If I can see the closed alpha forums does that mean I'm in? Not home to check Origin atm.

Meh I'll check tomorrow.

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017
T________T

Can I share or stream content from the Closed Alpha?
There are strict non-disclosure requirements in place for EA Community Playtesting. If you are invited to a Community Playtest you must not talk about, stream, or otherwise share information about the game you are playing with anyone.

Everything in the Anthem Closed Alpha is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. This means no posting or sharing on social media or anywhere else, however, feel free to privately share the registration link to a small number of trusted family and friends.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Double post but my status just changed to approved with new information!

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
Just checked my ps4 status has changed to approved.

Edit: Not seeing download instructions for console on the forums that was linked.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just not sure how I can preload? Do I have to wait for an email then even though I'm approved?

texhnolyze

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Approved on PC. Glad I'll be able to see how it looks since EA's game are usually vastly superior on PC.

Shiba

Oct 25, 2017
I assume I got in since I’m downloading the closed alpha on origins right now.

ravn0s

Oct 29, 2017
Logged into Origins and there's a notification to preload Anthem Closed Alpha. I guess I got in.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Approved on PS4! YES! I can't wait to see how the combat and general controls feel.

My weekend suddenly freed up recently too, so perfect.