• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Signed up for the PS4 alpha, doubt my current PC could handle this, waiting for to see what AMD shows for their next GPU before I think about a new one.

Gloomz

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping the site is running slow due to the massive amount of interesting in ANTHEM.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

lol

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017
I signed up, always happy to try out a beta and give my feedback.

I'll have to make sure I take a break from Smash UItimate to try it out thoroughly.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Regardless of whose asking it, I would actually be fascinated to know the results on that Q.

I'd like to see feedback on that one too. The audience drawn to betas seems like they would be against it but including the phrase "A win is a win" caught me off-guard. Seems like they're workshopping their argument for p2w.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
Page must be slammed now, in the time it took me to reset my password I can't even get the login page to load anymore. :/

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Site is getting destroyed. I can't even get past the EA sign in right now.

Please Jesus let me get in the PC Alpha.

wrongway

Oct 27, 2017
Hah yeah, it's pretty dead atm. Got the initial sign up and got the generic confirmation email, now no further pages load. rip

Ripcord

Oct 30, 2017
Saw thread, followed link, signed agreements, no survey got email 2 seconds after submitting welcoming me to the closed alpha. Wtf?

Edit: Nvm. Had an email inviting me to the alpha that I didn't know about. Musta sped it up.

PIMPBYBLUD

Oct 27, 2017
Signed up about an hour ago. Took 5 min. Let's see how this pans out. I want to like this game hopefully it delivers.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah gonna have to wait to sign up this site is hammered to hell and back right now.

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah sign up page seems to be down, wont load.

Edit: Page finally loaded, but when I try to sign in, I get an error page saying too much traffic

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
The site went live about 2 hours ago and people only just started receiving emails. Most will not get a place in the alpha because of the shitty servers getting hammered

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
im in. LOL

damn can yall stop trying to log in so i can log in? Just hold on a minute

GReeeeN

Senior Analyst at GSD
Verified
Mar 6, 2018
so people are getting emails immediately after signing up?, signed up 3 hours ago on PC and still nothing....

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Quick question for people that signed up. Did you get a choice for which PS4 region ? Cause i didn't.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Getting a completely different error now. I think the server went sentient and walked off the job like fuck all these requests.

edit: OMG I got to signing the alpha NDA agreements and the server fucked itself again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
man if their sign-in site that uses bare minimum data is getting this wrecked, i can't even imagine their game servers.