• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
ea.png

This is a new error I encountered while trying to sign in.

Looks like going to have to wait until tomorrow. Sign ups close Dec 3rd so still got some time.

EDIT: Their site just went down @ 6:27pm PST. Expect to access the sign in once it goes back up.

Last edited:

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I had no problem signing up for the PC alpha while in a car in the boonies on a tablet connected to my T-Mobile phone via WIFI tethering.

Last edited:

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
An Alpha, 2 months before pre-launch demo and an further 2 weeks after that for launch?
Hoo-Boy! Get ready for the "It's alpha/beta/testing crowd" when glaring issues persist into live.

I can feel it in my bones, I want this to do well but I'm losing faith these days :(

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Thanks, signed up for PC.

Gameplay looks kinda bad in the videos other than when they're out of combat running/exploring/flying around (animations look cool), but I'm really into Destiny right now so I'm hoping this turns out to be a huge positive surprise when it comes out because it seems to be going for the same cool type of shared world online experience.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I would hope Origin Access Premier would make this automatic!

From their site:

I have Origin Access, EA Access, or I pre-ordered Anthem. Can I join the Closed Alpha?
If you'd like to join the Closed Alpha, you'll need to sign up for it – the Closed Alpha isn't tied to pre-orders or EA Access/Origin Access membership.

If you have Origin Access (Basic or Premier), EA Access, or you pre-ordered Anthem, you'll still get VIP access to a pre-launch demo. Find out more about the pre-launch demo here.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I wonder if this will be like Destiny. People will go crazy for the Alpha and Beta but then the game will be devoid of content.

I hope not though.

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
...Why do we still know so little about this game? Or have I not been paying attention? Or is this the new norm?

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my registration in. I really want to like this game, but I haven't preordered yet. I'll make a decision depending on how this goes.

Apr 8, 2018
Managed to sign up for Xbox One earlier today. Btw, is it recommended to customize your playtesting profile to increase your chances or anything? I remember it asking something about that earlier, but chose to do it later since I was on mobile and busy.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
I selected the times and dates. Did i need to do that gaming survey as well or am I good?

Did you guys get a confirmation email?

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to sign up but it's not getting past the agreement step even when ive done everything and clicked next.

jony

Oct 25, 2017
Signed up for PC after retrying for like 30 minutes earlier today at work. Proceeded to question my life choices.

GReeeeN

Senior Analyst at GSD
Verified
Mar 6, 2018
Not sure how this works or if it's even first come first serve...

Signed up as soon as the page went live, says "pending" on each of the play tests, but no confirmation email.

How did people that signed up 2 hours later get the confirmation email immediately.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I hit sign in, it doesn't even go to a sign in page, it just takes me directly into someone else's account. Whoever this NH person is, they completely declined any sessions of the Anthem Alpha.

How does the site end up this screwed? It won't even let me log out of their account, so I can get into mine. I'm about to tap out on this. I never get accepted anyway.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
So because this sign up was never meant to be made public, the people who actually received invitation emails for it (like myself) have not been able to complete the registration all day.

Awesome.

And for those worried about the servers:

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Just tried Microsoft Edge for shits, and was able to get it done within ~5 minutes of trying, versus the last 6 hours on Chrome.

Try Edge, Microsoft won this battle for me.

So because this sign up was never meant to be made public, the people who actually received invitation emails for it (like myself) have not been able to complete the registration all day.

Awesome.

So none of us are actually going to get into it. Tip top.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for asking my question again. Buuuut.

Quick question for people that signed up. Did you get a choice for which PS4 region ? Cause i didn't.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, signed up for PC.

Gameplay looks kinda bad in the videos other than when they're out of combat running/exploring/flying around (animations look cool), but I'm really into Destiny right now so I'm hoping this turns out to be a huge positive surprise when it comes out because it seems to be going for the same cool type of shared world online experience.
I know it's controversial to say. But the industry needs something like this to be a true Destiny Killer. There needs to be stuff competition from a real flushed out ARPG title in this sector.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017

Awesome.

this was completely their fault. Why didnt they lock it to the emails that they went out to? Why allow the link to work with non-approved emails. If you really wanted people to play with friends, they should've waited until at least the approved accounts got in, then a day or two before alpha launch, hand out friend codes so people can play together.

I finally got my sign up submitted but this was silly. They shouldve known better. These gamers aint loyal.