• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If I can see the closed alpha forums does that mean I'm in? Not home to check Origin atm.

Meh I'll check tomorrow.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
So I got an invite but I also signed up before the invite went out to me. So I wonder which category I'll be in

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Got an invite few days after I signed up as well hope that means I'll get to play. I love destiny but dam don't like the way it's heading now catering to poop sockers and leave normies behind.

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017
T________T

Can I share or stream content from the Closed Alpha?
There are strict non-disclosure requirements in place for EA Community Playtesting. If you are invited to a Community Playtest you must not talk about, stream, or otherwise share information about the game you are playing with anyone.

Everything in the Anthem Closed Alpha is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. This means no posting or sharing on social media or anywhere else, however, feel free to privately share the registration link to a small number of trusted family and friends.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
My Anthem closed alpha icon looks like this. Did I get accepted or not?

WZrmGoR.png

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
Just checked my ps4 status has changed to approved.

Edit: Not seeing download instructions for console on the forums that was linked.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Approved for Xbox. Ohhh man. My One X is absolutely ready for this game.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Approved on PC. Glad I'll be able to see how it looks since EA's game are usually vastly superior on PC.

ravn0s

Oct 29, 2017
Logged into Origins and there's a notification to preload Anthem Closed Alpha. I guess I got in.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Approved on PS4! YES! I can't wait to see how the combat and general controls feel.

My weekend suddenly freed up recently too, so perfect.