• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/a...71d2&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

EA has announced that it will make a "VIP demo" for BioWare's Anthemavailable to EA/Origin Access subscribers on Xbox One and PC, respectively on February 1, 2019. The demo also be available to pre-order customers, which opens the door for PS4 players to get in on the action.

The announcement was made during the studio's PAX West Panel. Anthem lead producer Mike Gamble said the demo is not "a tech test or a beta looking for feedback" and is instead a "slice of our game."

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 user here. "Try to see if you like the game we want you to buy, but only after you have bought it".

Who came up with that marvellous idea?

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So for PS4 gamers to get the demo they need to pre-order the game? That makes no sense, a demo should be to decide if you want the game or not.

Oct 27, 2017
Would be nice if it were a wide release demo for everyone, but fair enough if they don't want me to play their game.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
This may get me to buy the game. At the moment, still on the fence from what we've seen. How do I know this won't end up like Destiny 1 or Division again?

Status
Not open for further replies.