• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
Wat. That has to be a gross exaggeration and I request proof of you obtaining that many. I've ran that strong hold, and others ,numerous times and there's no way you're pulling that many master work items per run. Show me the receipts.

GM1 Temple of Scar Stronghold loot just now:

HGEKVwN.jpg

And I recorded the whole thing! =p

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
wait so how far in is the 4 challenge thing that everyone was talking about?

Hail Satan

Oct 27, 2017
Just reached the tombs everyone keeps talking about, got ready to be frustrated, and it turned out I already met all the requirements except for melee kills. Just had to run around and kill 22 enemies with melee and thats it.

Im actually having a blast with this game. It of course has it's faults but I plan to keep playing for awhile. The combat is just so good.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
So Amazon emailed me a promo code for my preorder but I have no clue what it's for? It's obviously not game content because it won't work on the Xbox store.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
First day was a ton of fun. Up to level 15 just doing whatever I want. Had a couple crashes but it's largely been pretty smooth. Really enjoy the gameplay a lot. Just lose myself in it for quite some time.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
You get like 5-6 story missions in Fort Tarsis after doing the intro and then you have to do the freeplay grind.

oh i meant the entire game. i thought i remembered hearing that it was like mid or just before late game. had two completed and the other two just missing one piece. guess that's all the day one patch though

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good evening friends.

Could someone please inform me how to get the "new" wear state. Please.

Oct 26, 2017
I could have sworn I had a legendary lvl 18 gun for beating the finding old friends story mission and now it's gone from my inventory. My second weapon is now my primary

Last edited:

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Finally a lot of decent masterworks unlike last night where I got nothing but dupes. I got:
- A siege artillery that restores 35% armor just from hitting, which helps a lot since I was always low on health.
- A firewall mortor that refills if it hits 2 enemies, so I can constantly stack 2 of them, great for heavies/bosses
- A combo damage masterwork that increases ability damage after detonating combos, but even better it gives me 10.8k armor and 4.3k shields, significantly higher than my epic gear.
- A masterwork assault rifle that procs fire after a 5 hit streak
- Masterwork devastator sniper rifle, with a bunch of +shotgun damage stats on this
- All of the masterwork shotugns

Basically can do a lot of combos without the typical flamethrower+coil combo. I don't feel like such a dead weight or constantly hiding behind cover in GM now.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
what does tracking challenges do exactly? i didn't see it on my hud anywhere and i didn't notice it popping up after making progress towards in on the screen.

Orangecoke

Jan 14, 2019
Bit random but...could someone post a photo of the back of the box? PS4 or Xbox, doesn't matter. Going to bed but thanks in advance if someone posts it.

Skagulis

Oct 27, 2017
Well while doing the heart of rage stronghold my group encountered a glitch, and we are now opening a chest every wipe. LMAO

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
What are legionnaire challenges? This track legion challenges won't leave my screen
They are under challenges>expeditions>freeplay and from what I can tell that constant annoying message just prepares you for how dumb, unintuitive and tedious this "quest" becomes when it blocks your path. That the requirements are so buried in an obscure menu tree is proof that BioWare hates you.

Oct 26, 2017
They are under challenges>expeditions>freeplay and from what I can tell that constant annoying message just prepares you for how dumb, unintuitive and tedious this "quest" becomes when it blocks your path. That the requirements are so buried in an obscure menu tree is proof that BioWare hates you.

I'm not looking forward to that quest.

Thanks for the response. Greatly appreciated

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So i'm a level 8 or 9. And iv'e been playing everything on hard, but have only two blue drops so far. Is that normal ?

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
If you haven't finished the game or under level 20, don't worry about your drops. They're generally coded for your level such that 1-10 common, 11-20 blue, 20-30 purple and 30+ masterwork/legendary. Obviously there is some variation in that but it mostly plays out like that.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Got a random masterwork drop I guess? It just appeared in the forge after my free play session, didn't remember picking it up

Level 12 btw

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
The bugs are getting out of hand tbh. Like i really do like the loop of the game and am fine with the lack of end game content. However, it feels like every other time I launch out into a mission/freeplay i run into a bug or a crash. This shit wasn't happening before day 8 patch.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't finished the game or under level 20, don't worry about your drops. They're generally coded for your level such that 1-10 common, 11-20 blue, 20-30 purple and 30+ masterwork/legendary. Obviously there is some variation in that but it mostly plays out like that.
OhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHhhHhhhh.

So should i just play on normal then ?

Got a random masterwork drop I guess? It just appeared in the forge after my free play session, didn't remember picking it up

Level 12 btw
Huh.

Oct 26, 2017
The bugs are getting out of hand tbh. Like i really do like the loop of the game and am fine with the lack of end game content. However, it feels like every other time I launch out into a mission/freeplay i run into a bug or a crash. This shit wasn't happening before day 8 patch.

This is my feeling so far as well. Loving it but I'm hoping we get patches sooner than later

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing better than getting one shotted from full shields and health with literally no time to react. Seriously, it's ridiculous.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Runs and looks pretty damn nice on the PS4 Pro. So far no bugs a few hours in. *knock on wood*

Also I'd say its worth the money for the Legion of Dawn edition solely for the different armor sets since there are very few armor sets in the game besides the one on the store.

HDR tomorrow nice! Took Bungie months to fix HDR on the PS4 Pro when they put out their Pro patch.