• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Ranger

Votes: 199 20.2%
  • Colossus

Votes: 254 25.8%
  • Storm

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Interceptor

Votes: 200 20.3%

• Total voters

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, we are really sure the Basic Origin Access can play the game on the 15th for 10 hours? Would really, really sucks because I can't buy anything until next month and Anthem is the only game I wanted to play :(

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
So, we are really sure the Basic Origin Access can play the game on the 15th for 10 hours? Would really, really sucks because I can't buy anything until next month and Anthem is the only game I wanted to play :(
I'm pretty sure. https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/origin-access still says this:
  • Premier members get new games days before launch. Not a trial, the full game.
  • Basic members can try new games days before launch for up to 10 hours. Progress carries over with purchase.
Specifically talking about Anthem.

Also a community manager replied to a question asking the same thing here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Access/Will-origin-access-basic-include-anthem/td-p/7325558
They said:
"...if you have Origin Access you will be able to play your 10-hour play first trial starting on February 15. This is a 10 hour trial of the game and after the 10 hours, you will be unable to play any more. "

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
$14.99, but no.

What you could do is start with origin basic and use the $5 as a 10-hour demo to see if you want to stick with it or not, then upgrade to premier if you choose (you get refunded the difference via time remaining)

I believe he means like a free trial of the service itself to demo the game at no cost
It is $19.99 AUD here šŸ˜¢ What do you mean by refunded the difference?

Tattarus

Mar 16, 2018
Italy
Really nice OT!
Can't wait for the game...hype is killing me and I know I'll watch and read everything during this stupid week. I'll try to be strong but i'm just hungry for more anthem...

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Awww shucks, I was hoping to start playing tomorrow night.

Now there are two sleeps before anthem!

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Just to let people know, cdkeys has X1 standard for Ā£45.99, LoD edition for Ā£49.99, and standard pc edition for Ā£35.99. Preordered my LoD edition ;o)

Game are doing the standard edition for Ā£49.99 with an exclusive skin, on both X1 and PS4.

Last edited:

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
Worked my butt off today to get most of my Friday/Saturday work done just so I can sink crazy amounts of hours this weekend on Anthem. Lets go!

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Ok all preloaded and ready to go for (bleh) 10AM Friday morning. I am listening to the OST while cooking dinner and it is pretty great!

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Very nice OT.. NOT happy about the unlock time change. Oh well, such is life. I'll be on at 10AM ET Friday.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I'm so excited to play this. Too bad I have to wait until the 22nd. I took the following Monday and Tuesday off from work though so I have an extended first weekend to play

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
So, I pre-ordered on the Xbox store awhile ago but now I'm down for getting EA Access so I can access it early. As long as it's preloaded I'm good for tomorrow?

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
best OT title won!
Geist beat me to it ;)

Also great work on the OT! Can see alot of time and work went into it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
So, the unlock for Prime members is Thursday the 14th on 23.30 CET, or Friday the 15th on 16.30 CET? Does anyone know?

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
So, the unlock for Prime members is Thursday the 14th on 23.30 CET, or Friday the 15th on 16.30 CET? Does anyone know?

This might help

vxo1ty2kmeg21.png

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
The soundtrack has no personality whatsoever, the only track I like is the main menu theme.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I signed up for Origin Premier for this (sadly 2 weeks ago when I thought you had to sign up in the previous month). I'll give it a shot while that subscription is still active to see if I want to stick with it.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Sooooo whack that PS4 players gotta wait - this is a three day weekend and I can't take advantage.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Sooooo whack that PS4 players gotta wait - this is a three day weekend and I can't take advantage.

I was gong to post something related to this. Having looked at the early access chart, it seems if you're not on PC Origins, big AAA Ip's that originate from EA get you screwed big time if you're an exclusive PS4 player.

Anyway, I personally don't mind the wait, as long as we got a good first entry. Which seems will be the case!

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Really excited for this game and can't wait to play on Day One...

I've been binging Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Jade Empire in the meantime

Is Anthem discounted anywhere by chance?