• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Anthem |OT| GaaS Effect

Which Javelin is your go to choice/main when playing Anthem?

• Total voters

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
New Halloween event "Season of Skulls" is up with a bunch of new stuff plus welcome needed fixes.
Anthem 1.5.0 Patch notes

New Features
  • The Cataclysm is back with updates for the Season of Skulls. The higher your score, the more seasonal currency you’ll be awarded to spend at the seasonal store.
  • New Season of Skulls Freeplay events. Successfully finish three of these events in one Freeplay session to spawn a boss encounter.
  • Learn more about Season of Skulls lore through a scavenger hunt and new data archives.
  • Mass Salvage is now available on all inventory management screens.
  • The chance to obtain a legendary item from a war chest has increased by 250%
  • A Legendary-Only War Chest has been added to the Seasonal Store
This is nice. How many of this thread still plays?

Tegami

Oct 25, 2017
I’m still playing! Just got to level 18 and I’m still having a blast going through the campaign.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Where's the Escari leader or Vermin Fiend? The daily challenge.

If it's the freeplay boss then I didn't even find a single new event.

Last edited:

freked

Oct 27, 2017
Wanting to get back into this game. Remember getting stuck at needing to gather corium or something to continue the campaign. Any tips on how to easily do that?

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017
Wanting to get back into this game. Remember getting stuck at needing to gather corium or something to continue the campaign. Any tips on how to easily do that?
You can get them from Titans which now populate the open world a lot more or you can do contracts and the side story lines where you will get missions that feature Titans as well.

Armor is still only purchasable via the store, right? Can't be earned in-game?
Not sure yet because the new armors haven't shown up in the store or seasonal store yet. Some of the data mining leads to the Mass Effect armor being achieved from completing challenges but nothing has popped up yet

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of sucks the seasonal armor is in the cash shop for coins I mean there is no way I can get them all at 61k each.

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017
So the Mass Effect armors and a Shepard shuffle animation are up in the cash shop, all at once for a week lol. Been trying to save my coins but I can get maybe one of them since I bought one of the Halloween ones how disappointing. Uninstalled it honestly it's really starting to feel like a big f*ck you to those playing at this point with the cash shop while their broken game continues on with less and less people I'm glad microtransactions are their priroty instead of having some of these armors earn able from content..

Anton Sugar

Oct 27, 2017
So the Mass Effect armors and a Shepard shuffle animation are up in the cash shop, all at once for a week lol. Been trying to save my coins but I can get maybe one of them since I bought one of the Halloween ones how disappointing. Uninstalled it honestly it's really starting to feel like a big f*ck you to those playing at this point with the cash shop while their broken game continues on with less and less people I'm glad microtransactions are their priroty instead of having some of these armors earn able from content..
Yup, I've said it a dozen times in this thread, but their approach to cosmetics (far more important to me, IMO, in a third person game) just keeps me from diving in. Even if you save up the 60k currency or whatever, you don't know if the store will actually have the armor you want that week.

Lump

Oct 25, 2017
I actually am reinstalling the game to use whatever coin/gem things I had stocked up to buy one of the ME armors, so I can contribute to whatever internal spreadsheet EA is keeping that keeps track of Mass Effect interest.