• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
First pic is e3
2nd is test server from a cpl days ago on dev stream

coebsfnygj231.jpg

Better look at it in this video:

The subreddit is also a shitshow atm

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
BioWare should just give up on it, honestly. Focus on DA4 and make a ton of content for it so it can be sustainable at launch if they are going for GAAS route.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Did they ever remove or HEAVILY mitigate the heat build up when flying around? I understand certain attacks or status changes that cause me to overheat, but having to manually slow down or veer off course to hit water really sucked the wind out of my sails when playing.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I can just see the skeleton crew meetings scrambling for stuff from common FX libraries because they don't have enough engineers and artists anymore. As much as this sucks, making it probably sucked even more. The management should be ashamed of what happened with this project.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for them at this point. Just scrap all future plans and let them work on a new project, lessons learned.
By them or the consumer who should never buy a BioWare game again?

Add this game is the 2nd trainwreck that they will almost certainly drop, I'm leaning on the latter

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems apparent that this won't have the Destiny like comeback renaissance that many were hoping for.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
As much as I love the gameplay of anthem, I don't think anything could possibly beat this game for blunder of the year

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I mean to be fair nothing ever really matches a game's initial E3 demo, especially from an in-game perspective

but in this case it just shows how bad an idea it was to rush out that vertical slice for E3 when the core game structure was barely even sketched out. Like, they must have known it'd never match up to that.

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Feel bad for the staff still stuck on this albatross dealing with this shit. Just call it and move on.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Prob my biggest disappointment this year so far. Loved the gameplay, focus on co op stuff with match making, and customization. To bad they just straight up lied about support and shit.

Still played it more this year then destiny and way more then division 2 so got my money's worth. Just a huge fuck up.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
I just don't see this game continuing for much longer. I don't see EA letting them work on this for the amount of time actually needed to turn this thing around.

Perona

Oct 31, 2017
This is literally a shitpost from reddit. The 'cataclysm' shown at E3 was literally nothing but a portal type thing with no details, with the current image shown being the actual event.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems apparent that this won't have the Destiny like comeback renaissance that many were hoping for.

I just don't see how anyone could have realistically expected that. The player counts seem to have already dropped past the critical mass necessary for the game to function as designed. I don't think Destiny ever had a drop like that

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
I thought this game would be bigger than Destiny because it's third person, you can fly and get rich Bioware lore. Oh boy was I wrong. But to be fair only until way before launch with the pre release hype

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
i don't have any faith in the Cataclysm being anything to write home about but they did say in the stream that the storm effects weren't actually in full effect during the stream footage.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I would rather have the austin studio just keep focusing on swtor

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
As much as I love the gameplay of anthem, I don't think anything could possibly beat this game for blunder of the year
Fallout 76 was and still is honestly worse. Though maybe I'm biased because I enjoyed what Anthem did have but that what it continued to offer made me stop. Fallout 76 was just disappointment from the get go.

Semfry

Oct 25, 2017
This game continues to deliver some of the best unintentional comedy of the year 🤣

dragonflys545

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Lol, what a shit show. Thank god I didn't let them fool me twice. Once was enough with andromeda, but people keep saying "it's from a different team lol, anthem will be great."

Gray clouds

Nov 7, 2017
In a way, I am glad Anthem can't pull me back in.

Also, I really hope people will be careful when hyping Dragon Age.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Fallout 76 was and still is honestly worse. Though maybe I'm biased because I enjoyed what Anthem did have but that what it continued to offer made me stop. Fallout 76 was just disappointment from the get go.

I mean, Fallout 76 is delivering exactly what they're saying they're going to deliver on their roadmap, while Anthem is completely off the radar.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Fallout 76 is in Xbox top 30 most played. Anthem isn't even in top 50 charts

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The game that keeps on not giving

This is literally a shitpost from reddit. The 'cataclysm' shown at E3 was literally nothing but a portal type thing with no details, with the current image shown being the actual event.
Both show off the storm, just that one looks like a storm while the other one is a blue filter and some shaking trees.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
The cataclysm was the friends we made along the way.