• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Burgess_101

Oct 26, 2017
I've not seen a thread so it would be interesting to see what boxing fans we have here at ResetERA.

Anthony Joshua is defending his IBF and WBA super heavyweight titles against Carlos Takam.

Fight is due to start at 10pm BST on Sky Sports Box Office UK

Undercard:
Kal Yafai v Sho Ishida (WBA world super-flyweight)
Dillian Whyte v Robert Helenius (WBC silver heavyweight)
Katie Taylor v Anahi Esther (WBA lightweight)
Frank Buglioni v Craig Richards (British light-heavyweight)
Lenroy Thomas v Dave Allen (Commonwealth heavyweight)

I'm pretty sure Joshua will win this one, he looks as confident as ever, especially after learning a lot from the Klitschko fight.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Boxing ERA Hangout? I miss y'all, lol. If there is, pm me please.

Back on topic: excited to see it. Joshua is a beast and I'm hoping and thinking he gets a knockout. I don't think I've heard the rest of those fighters tbh.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Refuse to buy the PPV for this. I hate the speed at which they've pushed AJ. He'll stop him within four, easy

Sledward

Oct 27, 2017
Dillon Whyte should have stepped on the gas and got his opponent out of there, he won't get a title shot with fights like that.

a.wd

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Well he lasted a round where Josh didnt really hit him, dyou reckon Eddie has had a word and said look, if you smash him in 1 then the sky people are going to have a nightmare with refunds, string it out for a bit would you? And I'll get you a private jet"

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Well he lasted a round where Josh didnt really hit him, dyou reckon Eddie has had a word and said look, if you smash him in 1 then the sky people are going to have a nightmare with refunds, string it out for a bit would you? And I'll get you a private jet"

Khan did that in one of his fights a few years back, I remember people were pretty pissed off lol

Deleted member 13859

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good fight, don't really watch boxing.

Nothing against it. I just get round to watching it.
Enjoyable to watch. Joshua looked tired towards the end, but also confident. like he was toying with Takam.