• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
WASHINGTON -- FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group.

Hours after the hearing, Trump took to Twitter to chastise his FBI director for his statements on antifa and on Russian election interference, two themes that dominated a congressional hearing on threats to the American homeland.

Referring to antifa, the president wrote: "And I look at them as a bunch of well funded ANARCHISTS & THUGS who are protected because the Comey/Mueller inspired FBI is simply unable, or unwilling, to find their funding source, and allows them to get away with "murder". LAW & ORDER!"

abcnews.go.com

FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization

FBI Director Chris Wray says he regards antifa as more of an ideology than an organization

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
DUH lmao. This isnt like the fucking KKK and shit. Those are the fuckers they need to go for.

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure Trump's twitter repsonse will be reasonable and well thought out.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
That FBI director is deep state. Lying out of their ass for the satanic cabal. /s

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
He's right.
I expect he'll get fired soon.

Yup.
I am also scared because now the Fed's must be under extreme pressure to create an 'antifa' gang after the fact. Any day now I expect the story of a 'bust' with a fancy self-aggrandizing press release on how they took terrorists off the street...when you dig deeper its a bunch of people who met at a coffee shop and decided to become street medics or something. Talking about carrying rubbing alcohol = molotov cocktails

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Antifa's well-funded? Well I really need an RTX 3080 to do.. uh.. Antifa stuff. Come on, Soros, step up!

Every time I hear somebody talk about "Antifa" as a group, my only response is "can you prove to me that they even exist?!?" and the answer is always "no", or more specifically "no, because deep state coverup" or something equally stupid.

Oct 28, 2017
Siloam Springs
I wonder what it would take for the right to realize this instead of blindly trying to pin Antifa on one person/organization so they can arrest, have a show trial, and jail them, then declare "Antifa defeated, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
We've been playing nice with these idiots for way too long.

Whenever, Biden gets into office and the Dems take the Senate just go full bore with it. They're not worth listening to as an opposition or anything.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
How much taxpayer money, how many high salaries, how many man hours were required to determine a concept that is literally in the name of the purported ideology? lol, America.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Was the antifa movement never widespread in the US? It's weird how the fbi director talks about it as if it's a recent revelation.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Any time they refer to antifa they should have to say the full "anti-fascist."

It wouldn't really change anything but I want to hear Trump and his supporters talk about those damn anti-fascists and how anti-fascism is anti-America instead of vaguely hiding their bullshit behind Ann Tifa like it's a foreign word or name.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Wray is a Trump appointee. I consider this a win when the alternative is not only people falling in line behind what Trump want but people to aggressively execute his desires like Barr or the Postmaster General.

It's a safe state of affairs when people just doing their job become part of the resistance.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Like we've been saying for years

they don't want to hear that because it contradicts their alternative "facts"

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, but the "Antifa as an organisation" lie has been told so many times that I'm surprised that small scattered groups of young activists haven't gathered calling themselves Antifa. Hopefully this means the left leaning are smarter than this. Like, I'm ferociously anti-fascism ( you know, like a normal person), I vote Left leaning, and I hate racism, Trump, Brexit , all that stuff, but if someone outright asked me my political position, I wouldn't dream of saying "Oh, I'm antifa". I would say "My politics are left wing".

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Meanwhile, you got idiots with guns patrolling Oregon looking for fire-breathing Antifa agents. Might as well be looking for Bigfoot.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Trumps base and fox news don't care. They need a boogeyman.
4fheac.gif