• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
What's truly bizarre is the fairly common breed of neonazi who idolize Nazis for targeting Jews, yet deny that the Holocaust happened. It's... this bizarre contradiction. Like, they're wearing swastika armbands because the Nazis stood up for the Aryan race, but they don't recognize what the Nazis did for standing up for the Aryan race... Like... what?
Oh, see, my take on those people is that they love everything the Nazis did, but they feel like it will be easier to sell people on Nazism if they pretend like the Holocaust didn't happen.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the Sean Connery Pic? Did he do something recent? I am aware of some shit he's said back in the day but maybe it's something new?

Diunx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What has Mel Gibson done that you should forgive him for holocaust denial, abuse, and racism, exactly? Where do you draw the line for forgiveness for those vile things? Why do you feel an anti-semite racist should have a platform and go back to business as usual? If you were Jewish, would you feel differently?
I think he is a crazy cunt but if he is or direct a movie I'm interested in I will watch it.