• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Oh hell yes
Just gonna wait for 4k/60fps then!

Jk I don't play on PC but I bet this game would look really pretty on there. Also I think that wheel thing they showed might control better with hotkeys but that's just me

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The cover does have that label though?

Edit: seems to be missing it depending on where you look. The PS Blog does not show it.

What amazon has is the old placeholder box art. The one on the trailer lacks it:

ptoHCxW.png

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Didn't we knew about it hen they announced the Sony and Kojima Productions collaboration. I always rememebred being able to play it on my brother's PC at a later date.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
interested to see how this plays out, the fact that Sony owns the IP and it's running on a engine one of there dev teams made makes me think it isn't happening but who knows? stranger things have happened

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
The part of the trailer where it says "Death Stranding is a copyright of SIEE" etc makes me doubt this, but only time will tell.
Journey, Flower, Beyond and Detroit all have their IP and assets owned by SIEE, but are coming to PC, so it's not impossible.

But it does seem a little too good to be true. I'll be getting this either way. But my mind will be utterly blown if I get to play this on my 2080 TI at 4k/60fps :O

I mean, it'll be blown either way based on the trailer. But blown 10 fold on PC.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Can't find anywhere if it's exclusive or not. Not in PlayStation Blog, not in the trailer. Just "will be available on PS4".

Told ya yesterday

It's published by Sony so I can't tell if you're serious
it's Funded and the IP owned by Sony so it's exclusive

Hey guys how are you doing today

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know If just Sony helped to develop or did they fund it.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Good news then, open world games are always more demanding, and having a 60 fps version is always welcome. Even so, I'll play it day one on Ps4, but if the game is good a future-proof version is always a good thing to have.

Oct 25, 2017
The very first time we saw the game it was "Playstation console exclusive". After that all the marketing has shown us PS4 only. So whatever deal was made was made shortly after the initial announcement, although Xbox has always been out of the picture.

I'm going to wait because I still don't know if this game will have online features (we still barely know anything about the game at all) and I want to get rid of PS Plus.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Amazing!
Was going to wait to pick it up bcz I am busy around that time and wouldn't be able to play for a few months anyways. This makes it much easier to hold off and wait.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
There's no indication on the trailer that the art is not final.
Preorders are live already. It's likely the final art.

Pre-orders have nothing to do with it since no one has the physical box (which they haven't even made yet).

Sony isn't going to let a big title of their release with the most unassuming box art ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.