• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
So I have a question for any of you and I don't want to go to the hospital like the internet recomends. So to cut it short today and yesterday my poop has been green. Now there solid but there just green as a crayola and it's freaking me out.

I'm taking this probiotics that have been making my stomach hurt, there member's mark. I use to take align which did wonders but members mark was 30 dollars cheaper for 4 more weeks worth of pills so I was like hell ya. There is sapose to be 10 billion probiotics in them.

Anyway should I be conserned? I've been eating a lot more then I usually do trying to hit 3000 to 3500 calories so I can bulk up. My motabilesm is really quick so I don't know if that's causing it. Anyway I appreciate any awsners and sorry for the weird question but the internet says I'm going to die slow painful death becuase my poops green and I don't want to go to the doctor if it's unessesary, so I thought I would ask here and see if anyone knows or has had this problem. Thank you :)

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I have a question for any of you and I don't want to go to the hospital like the internet recomends. So to cut it short today and yesterday my poop has been green. Now there solid but there just green as a crayola and it's freaking me out.

I'm taking this probiotics that have been making my stomach hurt, there member's mark. I use to take align which did wonders but members mark was 30 dollars cheaper for 4 more weeks worth of pills so I was like hell ya. There is sapose to be 10 billion probiotics in them.

Anyway should I be conserned? I've been eating a lot more then I usually do trying to hit 3000 to 3500 calories so I can bulk up. My motabilesm is really quick so I don't know if that's causing it. Anyway I appreciate any awsners and sorry for the weird question but the internet says I'm going to die slow painful death becuase my poops green and I don't want to go to the doctor if it's unessesary, so I thought I would ask here and see if anyone knows or has had this problem. Thank you :)
5438.jpg

you dont want to hear it, but go to a doctor

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
You should speak to a doctor or a dietitian not a nutritionist and especially not to Era.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR

Things that make my poops bright green:

-Trix
-Oops all berries!
-Lots of Airhead X-TREME bites

Have you been consuming foods with lots of artificial dye?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think green poop just means your body digested the food faster than normal. If it's not a frequent occurrence, it shouldn't be a problem. It hasn't been with me anyway, since I'm still alive and here typing this st-