• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which one is correct

• Donut

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • Doughnut

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Cronut (this is the incorrect choice)

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Sadly I do. And I don't know why. Of all the things I have forgotten for some reason this still sticks around taking up space.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
You never realize exactly how drastic this change was until you see comparison shots

This is what she looked like before showbiz

arianagrande_66801070f3j3a.jpg

As much as it's a running joke because of those "comparisons", her natural skintone is a lot closer to where it is now than those white comparisons that people post.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
No, but I remember how she put on a charity show two weeks after there was a bombing at one of her concerts that helped raise over £10 million for the British Red Cross. That seems much more worth remembering than the time she licked a donut, no?
Is this like PewDiePie hosting a charity run is more worth to remember than him being a nazi? Garbage people should be remembered for what they did.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Seeing THIS, I mean...don't you wonder what all the other amazing moments of the decade you may have missed might be!? I sure do!

No? (I think you are being sarcastic though 😆 😜 )

I couldn't care less what she did...when she did it...or why she did it. That applies to 99% of celebs in my case. Came in to see what the OP was talking about....basically the end of it, haha.

I think I only follow one celebrity on social media...maybe 2? Mark Hamill is one, and that's just because I think he's a cool/good person.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Is this like PewDiePie hosting a charity run is more worth to remember than him being a nazi? Garbage people should be remembered for what they did.
There's a small, microscopic chance you just made a massive false equivalency lol.

Distilling a person's entire past down to that one time they said they hate americans is a hilariously american thing to do.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
"I hate America, I hate Americans" - Ariana Grande, 2015

The following year definitively proves her right, and I repeat her quote, the mantra of the decade, monthly ever since. Some geniuses take time to be recognized for speaking the truth, but what's important...is that the truth is recognized as such

Nov 9, 2017
There's a small, microscopic chance you just made a massive false equivalency lol.

Distilling a person's entire past down to that one time they said they hate americans is a hilariously american thing to do.

Congratulating a spoiled white girl who is abusing less privileged people because she said she hates Americans while being one herself is like the most Euro-Etcetera thing ever.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
How come that lady licking the ice cream and putting it back led to a national health scare and people asking for her to serve time but this was just laughed off? Tbh I thought both events were overblown.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Is it really ok to criticizing her for tanning? Unless she literally said she wants to be black or something, I don't see the problem.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Yes, and I am not joking when I say this, but every once in a while, when she reemerges into the spotlight, I think of this randomly viral moment and laugh to myself.

And how briefly uproarious some got over Ariana's sweetness being a COMPLETE FRONT, NOOOOOOooooo-oooooooooooo.....

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Commentary and Hostility Over Multiple Posts; Prior Bans for Hostility
Love the responses, keep it up guys, always coming in with the hot arguments like "Dude..."! Of course licking a donut isn't the same as saying gas the jews etc, but it's still really fucking disgusting that she does that. She is garbage, people falling for these kinda fundraisers to boost their image are real sheep.

OP
OP
shnurgleton

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Love the responses, keep it up guys, always coming in with the hot arguments like "Dude..."! Of course licking a donut isn't the same as saying gas the jews etc, but it's still really fucking disgusting that she does that. She is garbage, people falling for these kinda fundraisers to boost their image are real sheep.
Licking a donut is unforgivable, big ari is canceled

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Not even american idiot and that wasn't what I was disgusted about. It's mostly the donut licking. Disgusting af.

Licking a donut is unforgivable, big ari is canceled
Oh, do you think it's okay? This is the only time it was taped. Who knows what else shes done with that personality?

OP
OP
shnurgleton

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Not even american idiot and that wasn't what I was disgusted about. It's mostly the donut licking. Disgusting af.

Oh, do you think it's okay? This is the only time it was taped. Who knows what else shes done with that personality?
I'd eat a donut she licked iunno, if that's her personality I'm OK with it

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I remember that. Felt like people blew that out of proportion. Like yeah it's bad... but it'snot a huge deal. Celebrities have done wayyyy worse things lol

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when weirdos at the old site would sit in an OT thread and talk about her and others on that show Victorious.......now that was a big yikes.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Truly the most disgusting, heinous and utterly abhorrent act across the world during the past decade. Never forget.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Mate.

23 people were killed and 139 injured at one of her concerts due to terrorist actions. Many/most of them were children. Her response was immaculate, despite it obvious being extremely traumatic for her as well as everyone else who was there. She flew back in and organised and put on a free concert for the city and raised £17m for charity. She didn't just appear for a 25 minute bit. She did everything she could for those people and they respected her for it.

I think that says more about her than that one time she licked a doughnut

TacoSupreme

Jul 26, 2019
I've called her Typhoid Ari ever since then.

Also, it's one thing to hate Americans for many of the good reasons to hate a lot of Americans. It's another for her to hate on Americans for being fat/eating fattening food or whatever. It's crass as fuck.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
She licked a donut and you compared her to a nazi. Calm down.
It was a radical comparison. Sure not fair but the point was that her true personality probably isn't that good.
I don't have an Ariana Grande avatar, lmfao.
Brainiac.
Sounds like you know her personally. You should introduce me!
Normal people doesn't do things like that. Or do you?