• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I have a feeling this is gonna be the best musou spin offs ever, I'm so excited for the new stuff; this series of games is really how I keep up with One Piece as a whole so I'm elated to do that as well! I haven't seen anything besides the character trailer I'm hoping the dream log is back!

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After Fire Emlem Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition on my Switch....yeah I need that right now and it looks great. Will get the Switch version even though it will run like shit, but I love playing these games in portable mode for a quick session.

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
I love all the One Piece Pirate Warriors titles so far, heck, even played number 3 on both PS4 and PC (haven't gotten all the achievements, but I put a lot of time in them on both platforms), and I really want to play this one as well. Unfortunately, right now, I can't. But as soon as I can pick it up, I will. So my hype is a little lower, but once I have it, I am sure it will be through the roof.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I was going to buy that but....

Twitter convinced me to get Animal Crossing instead.

I'll get Pirate Warriors next tough!

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Me. It's the first new release I'll have bought this year too so theres also that. Been a while since the last one and this looks to have great additions.

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
Not really. Was super excited for the first, and also got the second rather early, but was pretty disappointed. Turned me off ever playing another Warriors game unfortunately. Looks like just about everyone is playable this time around which is cool.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Will we have an OT? I have it already preordered on Steam and my friends and me are super hyped! We plan to make use of Remote Play Together to play it because of the current lockdown. I just hope the PC version won't be a mess this time :/

rmanthorp

Oct 26, 2017
Scotland
the more trailers I see the more I go from "this can wait" to "i need it right now".... Went to break and get it on EU PSN but it doesn't seem to be there at all??

Weird.

I'm just reading no playable Garp also :( with 40+ and new adds like the supernovas and germa I shouldn't be that bummed about granpa but :((((

Will we have an OT? I have it already preordered on Steam and my friends and me are super hyped! We plan to make use of Remote Play Together to play it because of the current lockdown. I just hope the PC version won't be a mess this time :/

www.resetera.com

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 |OT| Four Emperors, One King, A Million KOs

MISC THINGS I DIDN'T MAKE AN IMAGE FOR: As per all One Piece games these days, there is no dub available. Only subtitles. Can't find it on the PSN store? Me neither. Seems only America and presumably Japan are allowed to preorder digitally. Thanks Bandai/Sony/both. It should be available on the...

Kolya

Jan 26, 2018

This is what I'm waiting on. If it's a good port I'll be getting it.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huge fan of OP but hated musuo in general so i'll probably pass again unless there's an rpg mode or something

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Not really. Was super excited for the first, and also got the second rather early, but was pretty disappointed. Turned me off ever playing another Warriors game unfortunately. Looks like just about everyone is playable this time around which is cool.

Pirate Warriors 3 is MUCH better than the first two, I believe 4 will be even better

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
the more trailers I see the more I go from "this can wait" to "i need it right now".... Went to break and get it on EU PSN but it doesn't seem to be there at all??

Weird.

I'm just reading no playable Garp also :( with 40+ and new adds like the supernovas and germa I shouldn't be that bummed about granpa but :((((

[/URL]

Oh thanks I missed this, that's a great OT! :D

This is what I'm waiting on. If it's a good port I'll be getting it.

Well Steam refunds make this safe either way so I'm not too bothered. The PS4 version would be a net negative for my friends and me all things considered. I'm the only one who has a (working) PS4 left and I'm not carrying my Pro over every week to my friend's house with how big and heavy it is plus with the current lockdown Steam Remote Play together will make it easy to play coop with everyone. That said I ended up double-dipping the PC and PS4 versions of PW3 and we still 100%'ed the PC version as bad as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.