• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mods, if you weren't already aware, this is hitting me every thread, forum page or what have you.

IJEEiPM.png

Last edited:

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Happens to me almost every day here. Its usually the same one about Amazon sweepstakes or whatever. Takes me away from the page and attempts to lock me in.

Edit: just happened again with a loud coin sound, ugh.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So which prize are you going to try to win?

Luca Schultz is already styling on you!

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I get this all the time on my phone. I thought something was wrong with my phone.

OP
OP

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ublock Origin til they get it fixed, OP.
Work PC, would prob get nabbed on that somehow :/
Happens to me almost every day here. Its usually the same one about Amazon sweepstakes or whatever. Takes me away from the page and attempts to lock me in
Yep, going back just takes me to the page previous of the thread I went to.
So which prize are you going to try to win?

Luca Schultz is already styling on you!
Oh man idk! 3 years of Netflix maybe???
Happens on my phone but not on my PC.
Have ad block on your PC? That's probably why.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
$1,000 or like
$500 in netflix bux

terrilbe deal take the $1,000 visa

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I get it on mobile. I have blockers running on desktop so that's probably why

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
I followed someone's advice and just switched over to the Samsung browser my phone came with and logged into my Google account from there. Haven't had it since. It has several choices for built in ad blockers. It won't be coming off until a solution is found.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, it's been happening to me for the better part of a week now.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
As others have said, I get this on my phone (not running an adblocker) but not on my PC (where I run uBlock Origin).

I know that using adblockers is seen by some as controversial, but this sort of intrusive advertising that actively spoils your browsing experience is exactly why I run uBlock.

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They keep saying it's due to the holiday season my bet is on a less than reputable ad network. Everyone who mentions this issue says it's only occurring here.

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yes, daily on mobile (don't use pc). It locks me out, too, so I have to close the tab and open a new one so can't easily get back to where I left off.

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
That's actually the first report we've had of this happening on desktop, I will pass it along. Thank you. We are aware that there have been issues on mobile.

Please use the Ad Reporting Thread for these types of reports, makes it easier to keep track.

Status
Not open for further replies.