• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I used to eat rice with ketchup as a snack at one point, growing up. Not sure why I started doing, not sure why I stopped, but today I don't feel like adding ketchup to rice anymore.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
A bit of sweet soy sauce or sriracha, but not ketchup no. That shit's disgusting.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks wired but maybe mix it? That way it would look more appetising.
What I like to do is mix rice with gochujang and a little bit of sesame oil.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I must be tired because I read the thread as 'anyone else here like ketchup on their face'. I thought weekend Era had came early.

Never put ketchup on my rice but wouldn't be opposed to it, I do like other sauces on it.

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ketchup on fried rice is common for kids. Ranch on fried rice is pretty tasty too. White rice and not because the rice touched the side dish? That's fucked.

Richy78

Oct 27, 2017
when I was young, I used to make fried rice and instead of putting soy sauce, I'd add ketchup. It made the fried rice a little sweet and tangy. It was pretty good, at least in my memories, it's been over 30 years since I last cooked it.

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've noticed a lot of of Puerto Ricans will do this.

I've had it once before and it is definitely an acquired taste type of meal. It's kind of weird but it's alright.

machine

Oct 25, 2017
vL7zxpi.jpg

m_dorian

Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
I prepared some dishes like this which were very tasty but I always added some olive oil, a few throws of pepper, a good slice of feta cheese and a couple of slices of bread. Along with some wine or beer and my dinner was ready.

Very quick and easy to make too.