• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
I was thinking about this today and I'm hoping Nintendo announces a Test Smash for Smash Bros Ultimate just like they did for Splatoon and Arms because this is their next big online game! Anyone else looking for this announcement in Nintendo Direct tomorrow?

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
People have been theorizing about it for months, and it's Smash Bros so of course people want it lol.

I can see it being an exclusive perk of the online service or something.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That would be a neat way to get people to feverishly pay for the online service to try it.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Since every major online Nintendo game has had one, I think it's pretty clear that there will be one for Smash Ultimate. I am just not sure it will be announced tomorrow. I think another Smash direct is gonna happen between now and launch so it could be announced there.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
I think there's a good chance it'll happen, but I'm guessing that it'll either be exclusive to the online service, or it'll be made available earlier/for longer if you participate in the service, as a perk for signing up.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I was thinking about this today and I'm hoping Nintendo announces a Test Smash for Smash Bros Ultimate just like they did for Splatoon and Arms because this is their next big online game! Anyone else looking for this announcement in Nintendo Direct tomorrow?
I'd be surprised if we didn't, if you remember the 3DS got a pre-release demo of 4 with Mario, Megaman, Villager, and Link.

(I was so excited I traded a Steam game to someone to get in 3 days early)

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I bet we get one, would actually make sense if they had it shortly after the paywall went up.

Status
Not open for further replies.