• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Can one of these really replace your treadmill?
The max speed is apparently 6km/h - that's 10mins/km, which isn't even a slow jog?

I get why some people prefer treadmills over running outside (sweating, other people staring, not wanting to run during bad bad weather conditions), but none of these apply to just going on a 1 hour walk, do they?

OP
OP
Corrie1960

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
The max speed is apparently 6km/h - that's 10mins/km, which isn't even a slow jog?

I get why some people prefer treadmills over running outside (sweating, other people staring, not wanting to run during bad bad weather conditions), but none of these apply to just going on a 1 hour walk, do they?

I do 2 hours walking at 5km/h on my treadmill doing about 12,000 steps a day so yeah people do

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Hmm, I like how little space it uses up. Might get one of these, was looking at a cheap treadmill but this might do.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Can't catch up on your favorite shows outside.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who just had to move a treadmill when we moved houses, I can appreciate something like this.