• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I sweat a lot during any physical activity, but never got to the point where I was throwing sweat around or dripping during sex, just a healthy glow.

If you're sweating that much just have them get on top and then lay down a towel so it's less messy lol

Roland

Oct 28, 2017
about 180ish and not enough cardio probably
basically I was like oh shit about to bust a nut the sweat is GOING in her mouth can I somehow close her mouth ?
damn no my hands are under her ass shit she starting to Choke oh shit....

The only think i'm getting from this is that she's a keeper. Nice catch. I wouldn't worry about it some of us sweat less, some more, if you don't have a problem with your heart i'd just own it as a part of you.

Oct 28, 2017
damn, im just imagining op getting into it he is like "wait just a sec babe" 5min later he returns like this. lol

512DEdY0-VL.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
Depends on the sex. Like, the other day I was having sex in a somewhat uncomfortable position in a room with little air flow, so it got pretty hot and I was having to put in a lot more work position-wise, so I was pretty sweaty by the end.

But like, most of the time? Not an issue, as usually sex happens in my bedroom where it's cool and comfortable.

OP
OP
Phil

Phil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only think i'm getting from this is that she's a keeper. Nice catch. I wouldn't worry about it some of us sweat less, some more, if you don't have a problem with your heart i'd just own it as a part of you.
Thanks man, I'm already engaged with her. I'm probably going to get two gym sweat bands for me and her, and just go all out at it.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
I bet you IRS from wrestling does. He would sweat up a storm during a 3 minute match.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't sweat during sex, but I'll tell you what, sex after a workout when you're both sweaty is a good time.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Is she a new sexual partner? Maybe your still a bit nervos while doing it.

Oct 27, 2017
Right there with you OP. I play DDR and exercise weekly and can be just fine. Start having sex? Sweat like a water faucet. I've atarted wearing headbands during sex and while I look like Richard Simmons, it works wonders.

Nowise10

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I typically have sex with my girl after benching 300lbs and coming home from the gym so I'm already dripping sweat, so I can't tell if I sweat during sex.

Snagret

Oct 25, 2017
Some people just sweat more, nothing you can really do about it other than learn to live with it or keep a towel handy.

It's hot when a guy gets really sweaty during sex, imo. Maybe she likes it.

krs

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on how intense we get but of course.

Sweating isn't so weird though. A weirder thing that has happened to me a couple of times is that if I get really into it I start drooling a little. One time a bit of saliva even dropped onto the girl's back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phil

Phil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right there with you OP. I play DDR and exercise weekly and can be just fine. Start having sex? Sweat like a water faucet. I've atarted wearing headbands during sex and while I look like Richard Simmons, it works wonders.
Aye I'm simply going to have to be Richard Simmons next time I get it on with the wife then.
Its the only simple solution, I can come up with that doesn't involve Doctors or medicine.
Might just be like screw it and get a Naruto headband for kicks, shits and giggles.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Aye I'm simply going to have to be Richard Simmons next time I get it on with the wife then.
Its the only simple solution, I can come up with that doesn't involve Doctors or medicine.
Might just be like screw it and get a Naruto headband for kicks, shits and giggles.

Does not deserve its post number.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
what if that is someone's fetish? I mean, it definitely makes things slippery and more exciting?

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't exactly know what sort of sex you're having when you're sweating like crazy, but it doesn't always have to be a physically taxing, highly active affair. Perhaps just slow things down? Smooth, sensual, not very physically demanding lovemaking instead of randy as hell f**king? You could also open windows, get a room fan, wear fewer clothes etc.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like it when both of us are sweaty because then when we're rubbing on each other, it feels like a Slip n' Slide.

Oct 30, 2017
I have to run like 5 miles in order to break a sweat. My wife walks 100 feet and is sweating. I'd have to be like 90+ degrees for me to sweat during sex.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cardio won't necessarily help. Sweating is evidence of body efficiency in cooling.

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
Unless you're out of breath, then I think you just naturally sweat more than others.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Depends. If it's a hot climate, and no a/c whatsoever then without a doubt. Most likely won't engage in any physical contact due to feeling disgusted by hot weather especially if mixed with humidity.
But if it's nice and cool I'll probably sweat a lil' bit, nothing serious.