Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the news right now. What are people chanting? I also heard some cheering.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Racism wins. Wonderful. Even when we have it on record from people in the administration that it was about the Muslims.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not surprised. I'm sad, but I'm not surprised. The Supreme Court is basically useless from here on out. Mitch McConnell ruined America by not letting Obama replace Scalia.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Totally not calling for violence but the us population need to do things about this shit beyond just "voting". You all need to shut down the streets

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
In case no one actually noticed it's been in effect for months ever since the injunction. This just keeps it in effect.

Deleted member 4021

Oct 25, 2017
The Supreme Court needs to be purged as soon as Democrats regain power. Every fascist on the court needs to be sent to the Hague and jailed for the rest of their lives.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
"but yeah it's a tough call between him and hillary huh"

We're going to be feeling the effects of this for literal generations just because of Supreme Court seats alone. Gorsuch now, and if he's re-elected in 2020 he's 100% going to be able to replace at least one of Kennedy/RBG too

If we manage to get a positive result in 2020 I hope to god a lot of the Dems change their current stance on stacking the court in their favor

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Two thoughts on this:

1. If you didn't vote for Hillary in the last election, fuck off if you're pissed about this.

2. Fuck Obama for allowing them to steal that seat.

Shake Appeal

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is going on at the supreme Court
Mitch McConnell pulled a scam on the American people and robbed Obama of a Supreme Court appointment. Then people took a principled stand against Hillary Clinton, so Trump got to appoint a (very conservative) justice instead. Now you can expect a lot of shitty 5-4 rulings for decades. And it could get worse, if any vacancies arise over the next couple of years.

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
Supreme Court Judges make no sense to me. Little to no chance of removal while holding the position. Undoubtedly biased due to how they are selected and placed.

Last edited: