• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.jp.playstation.com/games/piposaru/

Found by twitter user mu_mu_732, the site was updated around March 26th for the first time since Feb. 2011. Old site:

D3PG2puVsAAMllX.jpg

It's also the series' 20th anniversary in May. What did Sony mean by this
0pGGQQ2.png

Dec 31, 2017
4 is too much to expect.

A collection for ould be nice.

The first's title screen music is THE thing I think of when PlayStation comes up. That, Crash Bandicoot 1 and MGS chimes+intro.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
i would love for something ape escape, god i am hoping it's the next PS1 series to come back

Encephalon

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
I'm guessing if a VR Ape Escape is made, it would be made with the western market in mind? It seems like there's more room for it to expand abroad than domestically.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
We need more Ape Escape.

Also a painful reminder that Ape Escape 3 never made it to the PS2-on-PS4 thing.

Dache

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Ape Escape 4 would be great. They never got to use Sixaxis or touchpad features in a mainline game, there's so much potential there. But I know I'm just setting myself up for disappointment if I start thinking along those lines.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
So when are we supposed to expect news? When is the franchise birthday happening?

Hoping for Ape Escape VR, I mean as long as it isn't a mobile game I'm fine