• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Lol, come on. Everything seems like it will be Fortnite on crack so far when it comes to flying around and jumping and bating and beaming and shit, with 60 people at the same time and then there is one 3 second scene with just a little bit of tactical play and you say "It looks slow..."
Dude, that's hardly my final opinion on the game. Take it easy.

That's my take on the teaser only.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Interested that its being developed by Respawn...... terrified that its being published by EA. Cant wait to see the micro transactions for this one

Hopefully it'll be good. Titanfall 2 and BFV seem to have decent micro transactions. All-cosmetic.

Edit: Nvm, I was wrong about BFV which doesn't have microtransactions yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member 51266

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 26, 2018
I remain by what I said earlier after seeing all the characters, they look no weirder than Titanfall 2's story Apex Predators, with the exception of Lifeline being the silliest looking one, it doesn't bother me that much. I can definitely see how this game is set in the Titanfall universe now.

Ah okay! I thought you could buy currency and spend it on the armory? lol, I never buy micro-transactions so I guess I was confused. But my mistake I'll edit my post.
Not yet, those will be added later on (or might've been added recently?) but they can only be used to buy cosmetic items.

Has wallrunning been confirmed?

Jumpkits are in, but I'd set my expectations in check about wallrunning if I were you, pretty much most insiders that leaked this were pretty clear that neither wallrunning or titans are features in this game.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I remain by what I said earlier after seeing all the characters, they look no weirder than Titanfall 2's story Apex Predators, with the exception of Lifeline being the silliest looking one, it doesn't bother me that much. I can definitely see how this game is set in the Titanfall universe now.

Not yet, those will be added later on (or might've been added recently?) but they can only be used to buy cosmetic items.

Jumpkits are in, but I'd set my expectations in check about wallrunning if I were you, pretty much most insiders that leaked this were pretty clear that neither wallrunning or titans are features in this game.

The Apex mercs were Metal Gear AF, and I'm down for them getting really silly.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
With what I've seen so far, colour me intrigued.

Respawn and their Devs know FPS shooters and I look forward to giving this a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.